When it comes to working out, where do you find your motivation?

I like looking good..being strong. Girls love it.. and I love being able to see striations in my tris and shoulders and veins runnin from the bottom of my navel.

I like looking good..being strong. Girls love it.. and I love being able to see striations in my tris and shoulders and veins runnin from the bottom of my navel.

"Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend
And watch his butt-butt when he tees off?
But, but! I ain't done yet
In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt
While he reaches in another grown man's butt
Grabs on his junk but just what if
It was never meant it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his thing went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don't mean to go in into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a females butt?
Is that gay? I just need to clear things up
Till then I'll just walk around with a manly strut because..."
Spoiler [+]
I ain't got no name.

"Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend
And watch his butt-butt when he tees off?
But, but! I ain't done yet
In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt
While he reaches in another grown man's butt
Grabs on his junk but just what if
It was never meant it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his thing went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don't mean to go in into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a females butt?
Is that gay? I just need to clear things up
Till then I'll just walk around with a manly strut because..."
Spoiler [+]
I ain't got no name.

i follow the shut up and do it method. really trying to do the gym thing right this time. trying to lose atleast 50 lbs. even started counting calories
tired.gif

eventually it will feel good man.

i follow the shut up and do it method. really trying to do the gym thing right this time. trying to lose atleast 50 lbs. even started counting calories
tired.gif

eventually it will feel good man.

Feeling better
Fitting my clothes better
not doing it because a doctor said so
Eating whatever I want

Feeling better
Fitting my clothes better
not doing it because a doctor said so
Eating whatever I want

I started workin out to get bigger but my main reason cause of stress. Now I do it cause I like the feeling and Im used to it.

I started workin out to get bigger but my main reason cause of stress. Now I do it cause I like the feeling and Im used to it.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

not so much as too lifting weights though, moreso running.

%@%* that noise, just play basketball

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hear ya......but I don't feel like balling much nowaday's....I rather Box instead...

and the cold weather has alot to do with me not wanting to go outside and run, but I'm going to start tomorrow.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

not so much as too lifting weights though, moreso running.

%@%* that noise, just play basketball

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hear ya......but I don't feel like balling much nowaday's....I rather Box instead...

and the cold weather has alot to do with me not wanting to go outside and run, but I'm going to start tomorrow.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Vagina
Competition against other men
Personal health
Not being bored
That, and if im not in shape I could get seriously hurt, and thats not fun.

plus, I enjoy the feeling of being the Alpha Male, whether I am in fact one or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Vagina
Competition against other men
Personal health
Not being bored
That, and if im not in shape I could get seriously hurt, and thats not fun.

plus, I enjoy the feeling of being the Alpha Male, whether I am in fact one or not
laugh.gif

Used to compete in oly weightlifting ( 85kg class) and strongman (~200 lb class). My ability to consumer calories is nuts.
I took about 6 months off when I went to work because I didn't have the drive nor time anymore and in that period I gained almost 30 lbs.  I don't enjoy training anymore for the most part but if I don't I'm gonna be a fatso. I know it. I don't have much of a choice.
laugh.gif

Used to compete in oly weightlifting ( 85kg class) and strongman (~200 lb class). My ability to consumer calories is nuts.
I took about 6 months off when I went to work because I didn't have the drive nor time anymore and in that period I gained almost 30 lbs.  I don't enjoy training anymore for the most part but if I don't I'm gonna be a fatso. I know it. I don't have much of a choice.
laugh.gif

I leg-pressed 680 and squatted 345 today, I feel beastly and this is almost as good a feeling as when I find out she swallows for the first time.

I leg-pressed 680 and squatted 345 today, I feel beastly and this is almost as good a feeling as when I find out she swallows for the first time.

Realize that every day you (unnecessarily) take off, there's someone out there bettering themselves. I like the idea of competition and I like doing things people don't/can't do.

Back
Top Bottom