When it comes to working out, where do you find your motivation?

Realize that every day you (unnecessarily) take off, there's someone out there bettering themselves. I like the idea of competition and I like doing things people don't/can't do.

Adding weight the bar and shattering PR's, self improvement.

Nothing quite compares to the feeling of being at the bottom of the last rep of a heavy squat set, not sure you can keep the weight from crashing down on the safety bars, and then through will power and summoning every ounce of inner strength you didn't even know you had, pushing up the weight and racking it.

I absolutely love it
pimp.gif

Adding weight the bar and shattering PR's, self improvement.

Nothing quite compares to the feeling of being at the bottom of the last rep of a heavy squat set, not sure you can keep the weight from crashing down on the safety bars, and then through will power and summoning every ounce of inner strength you didn't even know you had, pushing up the weight and racking it.

I absolutely love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

not so much as too lifting weights though, moreso running.

roll.gif

WHAT?!
lol i'm lazy when it comes to hitting the track, the weight's is nothing, if I'm around them i'll go to work.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

not so much as too lifting weights though, moreso running.

roll.gif

WHAT?!
lol i'm lazy when it comes to hitting the track, the weight's is nothing, if I'm around them i'll go to work.

Al Audi wrote:
Lookinh better than most ppl you walk by daily should be enough, V shape has been proven to be most attractive to females also

well when you put it that way...then that's some hell of a motivation for a person lol.

Al Audi wrote:
Lookinh better than most ppl you walk by daily should be enough, V shape has been proven to be most attractive to females also

well when you put it that way...then that's some hell of a motivation for a person lol.

^^ Seriously, pick up a book on reading and writing English. It's ok to admit our weaknesses... Obviously, you're ok physically, now get your mental game on point. Make your biggest weaknesses your greatest strengths and nobody can tell you nothin.
smokin.gif

^^ Seriously, pick up a book on reading and writing English. It's ok to admit our weaknesses... Obviously, you're ok physically, now get your mental game on point. Make your biggest weaknesses your greatest strengths and nobody can tell you nothin.
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

moreso ...........lol man  i know my english...this is Niketalk.......

fools surely get on you for misspelled words.....sheesh

that made you feel real smart and important right? lol.

smokin.gif

moreso ...........lol man  i know my english...this is Niketalk.......

fools surely get on you for misspelled words.....sheesh

that made you feel real smart and important right? lol.

For health reason mostly, especially watching many friends falling down the path of obesity or flabbiness motivates me not to be like them. Also helps when women compliment your body
smile.gif

For health reason mostly, especially watching many friends falling down the path of obesity or flabbiness motivates me not to be like them. Also helps when women compliment your body
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom