When it comes to working out, where do you find your motivation?

The additional functional strength was more than enough to keep me going. shipyard work was crazy.

Everything else (girls admiring the cut-up physique, better sex, confidence, energy, the post workout burn/rush) was a nice bonus.

The additional functional strength was more than enough to keep me going. shipyard work was crazy.

Everything else (girls admiring the cut-up physique, better sex, confidence, energy, the post workout burn/rush) was a nice bonus.

NO explode 
pimp.gif

Honestly the #1 motivator for me is seeing facebook pictures of myself and not being satisfied with how I look.

Honestly the #1 motivator for me is seeing facebook pictures of myself and not being satisfied with how I look.

1.That sore feeling after a good workout.
pimp.gif

2. Also the thought of the upcoming summer is always in the back of my head.

1.That sore feeling after a good workout.
pimp.gif

2. Also the thought of the upcoming summer is always in the back of my head.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Vagina
Competition against other men
Personal health
Not being bored

In that order.

yes!  when you look good, you feel good....and it def helps instead of being fat n sloppy.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Vagina
Competition against other men
Personal health
Not being bored

In that order.

yes!  when you look good, you feel good....and it def helps instead of being fat n sloppy.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

^^ Seriously, pick up a book on reading and writing English. It's ok to admit our weaknesses... Obviously, you're ok physically, now get your mental game on point. Make your biggest weaknesses your greatest strengths and nobody can tell you nothin.
smokin.gif
Beat it dweeb

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

^^ Seriously, pick up a book on reading and writing English. It's ok to admit our weaknesses... Obviously, you're ok physically, now get your mental game on point. Make your biggest weaknesses your greatest strengths and nobody can tell you nothin.
smokin.gif
Beat it dweeb

Originally Posted by J de PHX

smh i skipped today. I've been sick but that's no excuse

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Females (that's a given in our superficial society)
I don't think any females ever liked fat guys, so no
Actually in many cultures and societies, both now and present, women see hefty men as healthy and wealthy. This made them quite desirable.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

smh i skipped today. I've been sick but that's no excuse

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Females (that's a given in our superficial society)
I don't think any females ever liked fat guys, so no
Actually in many cultures and societies, both now and present, women see hefty men as healthy and wealthy. This made them quite desirable.

Back
Top Bottom