When was the last time you thrown hands with someone?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

about 6 months ago at the club.
i want to temple in sf for a friends birthday. wasnt even inside 10 minutes and got into a fight. once i get inside i walk around to find what room the rest of my friends are in. some girls get mad at this guy and trip him. when hes getting up he thinks i did it and tried to pick me up. i was thinking if he picks me up by my legs im falling on my head. so i wiggle out and give him a few shots to the face. he rushed me again and managed grab me. somehow i ended up reversing him we ended up on the ground. i gave him a few more hits to the face before the bouncer puled me apart. the guy ended up with a bloody nose and a cut under his eye. i got lucky because the bouncer witnessed the whole thing happen or i woulda been kicked out and maybe arrested. the bouncer woulda stopped it earlier but he was kicking the girls who tripped the guy out. he just told me to go do my thing and dragged the other guy out.

the whole time i was thinking

*im about to get stomped out because i was there solo besides the girls i came with and dude had friends with him

*i wasted $20 to get kicked out in about 10 minutes and probably get arrested
I stopped going to clubs in SF because of too many drunken idiots especially down broadway.  One of my dudes is locked up for a long time over some stupid club drama that ended up with someone getting shot.  I'm not bout that life.  I rather go chill at lounges.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

I'm not behaving as if something is wrong with it, because in fact there is nothing wrong with it.
I just still believe you are a troll since not many people use their first posts on Niketalk to say they are homosexual, thus leaving me to believe you are a troll.
Well I've done no trolling therefore I am not a troll
you sure you havent been trolling but just saying you haven't been trolling to make it look like you aren't trolling even though you are trolling?
Agreed although you might not think your Trolling you absolutely are. We get it you collect sneakers and you just so happen to be gay. Thats all well and fine, but was making a whole thread about it really necessary? 
You also some how work in that you are gay in almost any post you make. I can't speak for everyone on here but i myself and most NT'ers i know are pretty open to things but there's no need to some how add in or drop hints that your a homosexual man in almost, if not in EVERY post you make.

Just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by polorico

last weekend at a bar.

im white btw , these spanish girls i was with was getting pressed by this black dude

dude tried to act tuff and was talking trash , i was buzzin and dude balled up his fist so i spit in his face and hit him with 2 piece and dude fell
down ,then his boys tried to jump me but my squad was behind me so they back up.

i hat when black dudes try to test white guys cuz they're white.

that's the weakest thing in the world... right before charging someone up cuz they're smaller.

but that was kinda weak, fambs...  

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Well I've done no trolling therefore I am not a troll
you sure you havent been trolling but just saying you haven't been trolling to make it look like you aren't trolling even though you are trolling?
Agreed although you might not think your Trolling you absolutely are. We get it you collect sneakers and you just so happen to be gay. Thats all well and fine, but was making a whole thread about it really necessary?
You also some how work in that you are gay in almost any post you make. I can't speak for everyone on here but i myself and most NT'ers i know are pretty open to things but there's no need to some how add in or drop hints that your a homosexual man in almost, if not in EVERY post you make.

Just my thoughts.

obvious troll is obvious.

we dont go around including in every post how we love to jump these women's hambs all the time.

but the homey always seems to fit that in.

if you not gay, and just doing it to get a reaction, i feel super sorry for you.

frown.gif
frown.gif

SheryarYO wrote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo

i'm playing pickup at a local court and I'm boxin out for a rebound & this herb shoves the hell out of me.

So i'm like iight. i got you. Couple possessions later I'm boxin him out again and I give him one of these:�

Then when I turn around duke catches me with one, he hit like a lil girl though like one of those blows chris childs laid on kobe, and I got him with a two piece. we aint even get to really get down though cause dudes broke it up quick. we was both yellin after each other for about 5 mins, then I left. Came back a fews days later & we squashed it.

seeing this just makes my blood boil again. it was a pretty great series and i would have brawled 1 on 100 against lakers fans if i was out watching this game somewhere. too bad it pretty much led to the end of the yao era.

forgot how busy kobe used to get on that court.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by donpoppa

about 6 months ago at the club.
i want to temple in sf for a friends birthday. wasnt even inside 10 minutes and got into a fight. once i get inside i walk around to find what room the rest of my friends are in. some girls get mad at this guy and trip him. when hes getting up he thinks i did it and tried to pick me up. i was thinking if he picks me up by my legs im falling on my head. so i wiggle out and give him a few shots to the face. he rushed me again and managed grab me. somehow i ended up reversing him we ended up on the ground. i gave him a few more hits to the face before the bouncer puled me apart. the guy ended up with a bloody nose and a cut under his eye. i got lucky because the bouncer witnessed the whole thing happen or i woulda been kicked out and maybe arrested. the bouncer woulda stopped it earlier but he was kicking the girls who tripped the guy out. he just told me to go do my thing and dragged the other guy out.

the whole time i was thinking

*im about to get stomped out because i was there solo besides the girls i came with and dude had friends with him

*i wasted $20 to get kicked out in about 10 minutes and probably get arrested
I stopped going to clubs in SF because of too many drunken idiots especially down broadway.  One of my dudes is locked up for a long time over some stupid club drama that ended up with someone getting shot.  I'm not bout that life.  I rather go chill at lounges.
same here i usually only do bar and lounges but it was a friends birthday. i swear places with dresscode have more problems then spots without.

Last time I threw hands was outside of a club in Wash D.C @ Ultra Bar, had a table and all that my boy got kicked out I come out mad as a bieechh cuz we paid all that money while walking to my car, dude keeps instigating iishh on purpose cops were right there I turn around hit the dude he fell mouth bleeding and all that, cops get me arrest me on the spot. 2 Years probation, anger management, 2 thousand dollars for restitution, anger management class and probation, 5 days in D.C jail.

Plus that was my first offense.....the judge gave me everything to the max.

Back
Top Bottom