When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

Yeah same here, I guess no release date set but I'd like to know so I can start saving up some loot and maybe start trying to get the day off from work!!!

laugh.gif
Terrible. But these should be out Easter

hoping these also come in a briefcase that would b dope
but the clear sole with the blue hint looks amazing on them. cant wait

You can find a few pairs on marqueesole for 3 bills EEk! kinda high. but select sizes...

Im in Italy so release dates dont really apply to me because they dont sell them in stores near me.I buy all my shoes online and I already ordered these should have them next week.I had to drop $320 for them but I figured it's worth it because you know they will be that much on or after release date if not more.Hopefully they dont do like they did with the 2010 25th anniversary and only release them in one store.Speaking of which if anybody know where i can get the 2010 silver from for a good price hit me up.

Here in the Philippines there's a store called Hideout which sold them last March 6. Only 5 pairs were sold i think but they were sold for retail. Im not a big fan of the shoe tho

Yo what part of the PI are you from because my wifes from there and I didnt know they got them there.Thats good so know I can ask her brother to hook me up.

Back
Top Bottom