When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

Anyone gonna ball in these?
If they feel anything remotely like the SJ I wouldn't recommend it cause they hurt when just walkin
mad.gif
I could just imagine how they would hurt playin ball in them. 

The only thing I hate about every XI that JB makes is that they make the icy soles out of rubber that easily oxidizes/yellows. Nothing grosses me out more than seeing crusty mustard yellow soles on XI's.

Great shoe though.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The only thing I hate about every XI that JB makes is that they make the icy soles out of rubber that easily oxidizes/yellows. Nothing grosses me out more than seeing crusty mustard yellow soles on XI's.

Great shoe though.

Its going to be worse on these... It's going to look like piss and snow

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Great shoe though.

Its going to be worse on these... It's going to look like piss and snow

Agreed.  Especially with the lesser quality of J's nowadays. 

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

Anyone gonna ball in these?

that's been my plan since i first saw them!! got some citrus 7's for hooping at the park this summer, and these would be great for open gym implying they are comfortable. got some cool grey and white lebrons for a back up this weekend tho!

nicekicks had said that a retailer in mexico released these over the weekend. think the store was called shelter

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Yo what part of the PI are you from because my wifes from there and I didnt know they got them there.Thats good so know I can ask her brother to hook me up.

Like he said it dropped here last March 6, 2010 in Hideout inside the local greenbelt mall, situated in Metro Manila specifically.

Im not sure how much is retail for this in USD but in here it was sold for retail similar to the price of the space jams when we had it back last December 2009. 

It's gotta be within 2 months. I dunno if this is how it's always been but I've noticed that Js, or maybe new releases in general, gets dropped a month or two earlier in Asia. I know a few of my cousins in the PI and in HK picked up the spacejams, kobes Vs & KD2s about a month earlier even before they came out here in the US. I thought they were actually fakes but I had them email me several tagged pictures as proof and they were all legit.

I've heard people say May. Some of the resellers have actuall retail pairs in their hands. Not the samples that were out for a few months. I lucked out via a pair my buddy got for me from Sole Supremecy. Unfortunately white shoes are not for me So I'm going to put these up for sale. Definitly not the 400 like that one cat wanted lol.

11s are dropping on March 20th in here Japan.
all 3, 4, 9, 11 are dropping on same day for retail price of 18900yen(about $200US).
but its only dropping on nike store in Tokyo, Harajuku so i cant get them anyway.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

It's gotta be within 2 months. I dunno if this is how it's always been but I've noticed that Js, or maybe new releases in general, gets dropped a month or two earlier in Asia. I know a few of my cousins in the PI and in HK picked up the spacejams, kobes Vs & KD2s about a month earlier even before they came out here in the US. I thought they were actually fakes but I had them email me several tagged pictures as proof and they were all legit.
I feel you man... Well to be honest on the previous year/s asia or the Philippines in particular, always get items from Nike at a later time compared to other parts of the world like US, sometimes we never get good stuff at all. Its just now that surprisingly we are getting them first, although the country i know of who "really" is ahead in new drops is SG. As far as i know it started with the Space Jams that was released in the Philippines alongside with the rest of the world. Then it was followed by the Jordan 6 Black/red that was released 2 weeks after its global release. Then come the latter part of January 2010 Kobe vs just dropped weekly and found out that we got them ahead than others...

Obviously people in the Philippines are liking it. Only reason i can think of is that probably Nike PI is stepping their game up?!?

just my thoughts!

Peace!.

TK

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Obviously people in the Philippines are liking it. Only reason i can think of is that probably Nike PI is stepping their game up?!?

That's very possible. It's either that or Nike is using Asia as a gauge to see how well a certain release is received by actual paying customers. A way to 'test the waters' so to speak. It probably helps them figure out the market to see what kind of reaction they will get from consumers. It's all a marketing strategy. Give the release enough hype, get enough supply then let them loose in the wild.

But that's just me. I could be way off on this, which happens a lot.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

put a metallic silver jumpman on it!

It can have one and people will find something else to complain about.. there's no pleasing the masses. That's why JB doesn't pay attention to what we say.

Back
Top Bottom