When will you retire from the shoe game

As for being out of the game I'm guessing you mean waiting on all releases then coppin them. If so I plan to be done with all this around end of year. The Retro Xl WHT/CONCORD and WHT/COL. BLUE will be a finishing point for me. Now that doesn't mean Iwill never cop J's again, I just won't be waiting for or researching Release Dates and making sure I get them. I will grab a pair if I need something to ball in. Most likely I will go back to the style of grabbing AF1's in White each summer. I still have shoes to waer for a long time. I do however plan on grabbing the AJX when they come out next year sometime. Always been most comfy to ball in next to the XXl in my personal opinion.

As for being out of the game I'm guessing you mean waiting on all releases then coppin them. If so I plan to be done with all this around end of year. The Retro Xl WHT/CONCORD and WHT/COL. BLUE will be a finishing point for me. Now that doesn't mean Iwill never cop J's again, I just won't be waiting for or researching Release Dates and making sure I get them. I will grab a pair if I need something to ball in. Most likely I will go back to the style of grabbing AF1's in White each summer. I still have shoes to waer for a long time. I do however plan on grabbing the AJX when they come out next year sometime. Always been most comfy to ball in next to the XXl in my personal opinion.

In order to retire I need:

Air Jordan IV: Cements
Air Jordan IV: Black/Red
Air Jordan XI: Concords

However, as long as they keep releasing XI's every year in a different color I am not sure its possible. Also, I am a hugh V fan, so who knows if I can ever really retire.

In order to retire I need:

Air Jordan IV: Cements
Air Jordan IV: Black/Red
Air Jordan XI: Concords

However, as long as they keep releasing XI's every year in a different color I am not sure its possible. Also, I am a hugh V fan, so who knows if I can ever really retire.

Declining quality was starting to make me consider getting out of the game, but what's really making me lean toward getting out is some of the BS I've come across on NT lately. NT has been a big part of my sneaker collecting, but it's almost not worth weeding through the garbage and negativity.So it's very possible you all are witnessing someone retiring from the sneaker game right this very moment. Maybe I'll change my mind after resting on it for a few days, but right now I'm just so fed up I don't know if I feel like being a part of this any more.

Declining quality was starting to make me consider getting out of the game, but what's really making me lean toward getting out is some of the BS I've come across on NT lately. NT has been a big part of my sneaker collecting, but it's almost not worth weeding through the garbage and negativity.So it's very possible you all are witnessing someone retiring from the sneaker game right this very moment. Maybe I'll change my mind after resting on it for a few days, but right now I'm just so fed up I don't know if I feel like being a part of this any more.

The only thing that will take me out the game is the quality. If JB continues the trend of making poor quality kicks, I'm done. Step it up JB. Every J should be a Bin 23.

The only thing that will take me out the game is the quality. If JB continues the trend of making poor quality kicks, I'm done. Step it up JB. Every J should be a Bin 23.

My thoughts echo a lot of what has already been said.
Been thinking about sooner rather than later.

Nike/JB has been more unpredictable recently,
which ironically keeps hope from disappearing.

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

AMEN BROTHER!

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

AMEN BROTHER!

My thoughts echo a lot of what has already been said.
Been thinking about sooner rather than later.

Nike/JB has been more unpredictable recently,
which ironically keeps hope from disappearing.

I kinda am now. Ive been into the sell this and this to get this game. The only release Ive bought this year Jordan wise has been the cements.

I kinda am now. Ive been into the sell this and this to get this game. The only release Ive bought this year Jordan wise has been the cements.

Back
Top Bottom