When will you retire from the shoe game

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Declining quality was starting to make me consider getting out of the game, but what's really making me lean toward getting out is some of the BS I've come across on NT lately. NT has been a big part of my sneaker collecting, but it's almost not worth weeding through the garbage and negativity.So it's very possible you all are witnessing someone retiring from the sneaker game right this very moment. Maybe I'll change my mind after resting on it for a few days, but right now I'm just so fed up I don't know if I feel like being a part of this any more.

Mate, don't let the 10% of idiots on here ruin it for you, now is the time older heads like yourself are needed to keep some of these younger guys coming through on track
wink.gif
==I have a decent size collection going... I think I will really scale it back after this yr, as I only need the taxi xII lows (coming in June for Australia) and Concords at year end and I'm pretty much done.Not a Fan of the X's rumored to drop and I already have a lair of OG black toe xiv's.Not much else tickles my fancy, just need to stay strong and avoid picking up diff colourways
tongue.gif

Declining quality was starting to make me consider getting out of the game, but what's really making me lean toward getting out is some of the BS I've come across on NT lately. NT has been a big part of my sneaker collecting, but it's almost not worth weeding through the garbage and negativity.So it's very possible you all are witnessing someone retiring from the sneaker game right this very moment. Maybe I'll change my mind after resting on it for a few days, but right now I'm just so fed up I don't know if I feel like being a part of this any more.

Mate, don't let the 10% of idiots on here ruin it for you, now is the time older heads like yourself are needed to keep some of these younger guys coming through on track
wink.gif
==I have a decent size collection going... I think I will really scale it back after this yr, as I only need the taxi xII lows (coming in June for Australia) and Concords at year end and I'm pretty much done.Not a Fan of the X's rumored to drop and I already have a lair of OG black toe xiv's.Not much else tickles my fancy, just need to stay strong and avoid picking up diff colourways
tongue.gif

a few years ago i sold my entire collection except for my grapes and caro xiv's. i recently got back in to copp some vi's i never owned and to copp space jams/concords and the upcoming lll's. I think that i am truly done after that.

a few years ago i sold my entire collection except for my grapes and caro xiv's. i recently got back in to copp some vi's i never owned and to copp space jams/concords and the upcoming lll's. I think that i am truly done after that.

I would consider that I am retired now. I only buy what I like once in a while now. i'm down to around 5 pairs only now. I'm only 19 but I'm sure there's better use for my money. Especially with the raises in price and declining quality, I just lost interest and respect for the products.

I would consider that I am retired now. I only buy what I like once in a while now. i'm down to around 5 pairs only now. I'm only 19 but I'm sure there's better use for my money. Especially with the raises in price and declining quality, I just lost interest and respect for the products.

ah, youngsters...

how you gonna stop buying shoes?

when I'm 70, I'ma be stuntin in my rockports...i don't plan on ever stopping buying shoes..

i mean, i hope to god I'm not still buyin forces and jordans when I'm 40, and if I am..i hope i'm buyin em for my kids.

my aspirations don't involve the latest greatest nikes that come out in the future..

ah, youngsters...

how you gonna stop buying shoes?

when I'm 70, I'ma be stuntin in my rockports...i don't plan on ever stopping buying shoes..

i mean, i hope to god I'm not still buyin forces and jordans when I'm 40, and if I am..i hope i'm buyin em for my kids.

my aspirations don't involve the latest greatest nikes that come out in the future..

Originally Posted by Vuey

You're right man. Thanks for the words of encouragement...I needed that!

Originally Posted by Vuey

You're right man. Thanks for the words of encouragement...I needed that!

Got my first pair of Js (true blue 3s) in 2001. I'll probably stop after getting a pair or two of blk/cement 3s and a pair of concord 11s

Got my first pair of Js (true blue 3s) in 2001. I'll probably stop after getting a pair or two of blk/cement 3s and a pair of concord 11s

Don't know if ill stop. I slowed down when time's were tough, but the main thing is space now. Can't justify dedicating more than one closet to shoes so that will be the end of it.

Don't know if ill stop. I slowed down when time's were tough, but the main thing is space now. Can't justify dedicating more than one closet to shoes so that will be the end of it.

i try buying og colorways, im 27 now so im pretty much almost done with my collection
i just need
1. cement 4s
2.concords 11s
3.black cement 3s
4. 2011 true blues
5.2012 military 4s
6.2012 columbia 11s
7. black silver 5s

and im done, ive been rocking a lot of air max 90 and 95s lately and find them a lot more comfortable,better quality,and can obtain a lot cheaper than jays.

i try buying og colorways, im 27 now so im pretty much almost done with my collection
i just need
1. cement 4s
2.concords 11s
3.black cement 3s
4. 2011 true blues
5.2012 military 4s
6.2012 columbia 11s
7. black silver 5s

and im done, ive been rocking a lot of air max 90 and 95s lately and find them a lot more comfortable,better quality,and can obtain a lot cheaper than jays.

Back
Top Bottom