When will you retire from the shoe game

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I'm 21 and will graduate from college in May. I've been selling shoes I don't wear because I know once I land a job, I won't be able to wear Jordans 5-6 days out of the week.

Although, once I actually do get a job and I'm being paid fairly well, I'll probably be more into the game than I ever was.
I said the same thing. Thought that since i was making more, i would cop more, but I went a whole 2 yrs and didn't cop anything. I've started back copping, but just being more selective. Also, when you have "real" bills and and you have to be and "adult" for real, you think twice about some of those impulse purchases. Atleast I do. I've got more disposible income now than ever before, but for some reason I don't cop as much.

I know people in their 40s still in the "shoe game" so I will have to say never once a I love shoes now and i will love them forever.

I know people in their 40s still in the "shoe game" so I will have to say never once a I love shoes now and i will love them forever.

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

Been wearin jordans since 88, first pair were the fire red 3's...in and out over the years but keep comin back...almost 38 yrs old..crazy

me 2 my man 38 in march,my first pair were the air jordan 1 black/blue and white/red black they were buy 1 get one free in 87 in my old spot on delancey st ...after that day i was hooked!!!

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

Been wearin jordans since 88, first pair were the fire red 3's...in and out over the years but keep comin back...almost 38 yrs old..crazy

me 2 my man 38 in march,my first pair were the air jordan 1 black/blue and white/red black they were buy 1 get one free in 87 in my old spot on delancey st ...after that day i was hooked!!!

I'm probably getting out after this year, at least from JB. Pretty much all the Jordan shoes that I don't have but want are dropping this year, so I won't really have anything left on my wishlist. I'll still get re-releases of my absolute favorites, but I won't be going crazy anymore.

I'm probably getting out after this year, at least from JB. Pretty much all the Jordan shoes that I don't have but want are dropping this year, so I won't really have anything left on my wishlist. I'll still get re-releases of my absolute favorites, but I won't be going crazy anymore.

Retireing from the shoe game will only make your addiction worst,but i wont retire,i think the volume of sneaker being added to the collection my cut down a bit but never retire,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Retireing from the shoe game will only make your addiction worst,but i wont retire,i think the volume of sneaker being added to the collection my cut down a bit but never retire,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

�����

You can complain about the quality, the LR's the Pack deals we dont really want, but when the dust settles.� JB releases HEAT, Year... After... Year...
No Retirement date in the near future.  Might pull a Favre in a couple a years and switch to Adidas or something.
roll.gif

�����

You can complain about the quality, the LR's the Pack deals we dont really want, but when the dust settles.� JB releases HEAT, Year... After... Year...
No Retirement date in the near future.  Might pull a Favre in a couple a years and switch to Adidas or something.
roll.gif

the only way when i walk away from the shoe game is when the shoe game walks away from me....

the only way when i walk away from the shoe game is when the shoe game walks away from me....

pair of the playoff 13's in february and 2-3 pairs of the concord XI retros in December then im slowing down already/almost quitting. there is nothing much to collect anyways.i consider the aforementioned shoes as my grails. but if jb decides to bring back the patent leather XI lows (specially the columbia blue cw) then i will have to cop again
laugh.gif
. i already stopped buying nike shoes for quite some time now.but if they bring back the nike air jet flights its going to be a different story.lol

THANKS RED

pair of the playoff 13's in february and 2-3 pairs of the concord XI retros in December then im slowing down already/almost quitting. there is nothing much to collect anyways.i consider the aforementioned shoes as my grails. but if jb decides to bring back the patent leather XI lows (specially the columbia blue cw) then i will have to cop again
laugh.gif
. i already stopped buying nike shoes for quite some time now.but if they bring back the nike air jet flights its going to be a different story.lol

THANKS RED

I caught up on some heat I hadnt had a chance to grab ex: Laney V's, Steel X's, Aqua VIII's and some other shoes that I wont mention bc they aint J's! So kick rocks with the ""hypebeast"" routine!

I caught up on some heat I hadnt had a chance to grab ex: Laney V's, Steel X's, Aqua VIII's and some other shoes that I wont mention bc they aint J's! So kick rocks with the ""hypebeast"" routine!

Jams, Cool Greys, Doernbecher III's, Altitudes, Flints, I wasnt talking about J's that released just released in 2010! I just said I bought 25 pairs of shoes!

Jams, Cool Greys, Doernbecher III's, Altitudes, Flints, I wasnt talking about J's that released just released in 2010! I just said I bought 25 pairs of shoes!

I chilled after i had my 2nd kid but im back again but this time its like i have pure madness... quitting the shoe game was worse than quitting World of Warcraft.

I chilled after i had my 2nd kid but im back again but this time its like i have pure madness... quitting the shoe game was worse than quitting World of Warcraft.

When I have all my grails, and thats not just including JB. 
For JB however, I'm still looking for these.

- DS 2001 XI "Columbias"

- White/Red VI

- 2001 White Cement IV

- Chicago X

- Bordeaux VII 

- 2001 Oly VI

- 2000 Black V

- OG Playoff XIII

When I have all my grails, and thats not just including JB. 
For JB however, I'm still looking for these.

- DS 2001 XI "Columbias"

- White/Red VI

- 2001 White Cement IV

- Chicago X

- Bordeaux VII 

- 2001 Oly VI

- 2000 Black V

- OG Playoff XIII

Back
Top Bottom