When will you retire from the shoe game

I will never retire. I feel if you really love the shoes you will never retire. Just like with sports, you will always play in your free time.

I will never retire. I feel if you really love the shoes you will never retire. Just like with sports, you will always play in your free time.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Raposo927

No matter how hard you try, you always get dragged back in. it will never end
This is true, I sold my collection about five or six years ago, I had about 200 pairs of Nike and Jordans, I sold all of them except maybe ten pairs.  Here I am at 30 years old, back into collecting again.  You can never leave the shoe game!

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Raposo927

No matter how hard you try, you always get dragged back in. it will never end
This is true, I sold my collection about five or six years ago, I had about 200 pairs of Nike and Jordans, I sold all of them except maybe ten pairs.  Here I am at 30 years old, back into collecting again.  You can never leave the shoe game!

Well I don't know about all this "shoe game" stuff,but I haven't copped anything since 09' (summer I think) and I really don't have that itch to anymore like I used to sooooo... plus digging for records (vinyl) is my thing and has been for a while so that's what I spend my free time (and money) doing.

Well I don't know about all this "shoe game" stuff,but I haven't copped anything since 09' (summer I think) and I really don't have that itch to anymore like I used to sooooo... plus digging for records (vinyl) is my thing and has been for a while so that's what I spend my free time (and money) doing.

Originally Posted by peanu75

Jams, Cool Greys, Doernbecher III's, Altitudes, Flints, I wasnt talking about J's that released just released in 2010! I just said I bought 25 pairs of shoes!

You said just J's its on the last page at the top
roll.gif

Originally Posted by peanu75

Jams, Cool Greys, Doernbecher III's, Altitudes, Flints, I wasnt talking about J's that released just released in 2010! I just said I bought 25 pairs of shoes!

You said just J's its on the last page at the top
roll.gif

The day I get some Premier 23's and sugar ray 8's. Those are the only pairs I wanted but couldn't get. And I mean to actually wear and not just stare at in my closet. I've had all the retro's i've wanted and since the quality sucks now....

The day I get some Premier 23's and sugar ray 8's. Those are the only pairs I wanted but couldn't get. And I mean to actually wear and not just stare at in my closet. I've had all the retro's i've wanted and since the quality sucks now....

Back
Top Bottom