When you put gas in your tank....

if its around pay day i fill up all the way, but consider i drive a lot i gauage on how much is needed... rarely let it hit F tho

always drive on the positive half, if slip up and it goes below ill fill up.

$10-$20 a week.

I barely drive anywhere.

pimp.gif

two fiddy.

as in $2.50.

all day, erry day.

the whip STAY with the red 'empty tank' light on.

yall lil dudes playin it safe.....no 'spect.

if i got the doe ill fill it up just to get it out the way but most of the time im stressing cus its on E

Originally Posted by maldonado

two fiddy.

as in $2.50.

all day, erry day.

the whip STAY with the red 'empty tank' light on.

yall lil dudes playin it safe.....no 'spect.
laugh.gif

i got a homegirl like this
roll.gif

Fill up all the time, why would you do anything else unless you were strapped for cash? Is it psychological? If anything, you're losing more money bystopping at the gas station more frequently.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Fill up all the time, why would you do anything else unless you were strapped for cash? Is it psychological? If anything, you're losing more money by stopping at the gas station more frequently.
where i'm at though gas stations are everywhere or at least everywhere along my route so it's not like i'm going out of my way

I fill it up every time, unless I'm in a hurry and only need a little to get where I'm going.

i can't stand to see that i have anything less than 3/4 tank of gas. it just bugs me the entire time i'm in the car.

lol @ a cali nter complaining about a commute

I usually throw 20-15 a week

One time i was driving and my car started slowing down in the middle of the street so i had to pull over and get driven to agas station because my gas light never came on...I have never seen it come on

Back
Top Bottom