where to get the best denims?

What's up NT, I am new to the NT forum. I wanted to say what's up to everyone first and also wanted to know where I could pick up some sick denimswithout spending more than 150?? Thanks for the feedback.

Welcome to Niketalk

$150 for a pair of jeans is crazy
eek.gif
. You can find me at Old Navy, Levis Store, and the Gap for a pair of jeans.

Try Karmaloop.com thou. They always have nice denim jeans

Try 'Nordstom Rack' stores for $100 or less True Religion, G-Star, 7, Mavi, etc...

'Rugged Warehouse' for $20.00 Loomstate denim...

Originally Posted by am90sbaby

What's up NT, I am new to the NT forum. I wanted to say what's up to everyone first and also wanted to know where I could pick up some sick denims without spending more than 150?? Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not sure what you consider "sick denims" but I'm not sure I want to find out, just get some simple Levis 501 raws from Sears for $35and you'll be good, I could give you some advice if you're willing to spend over $200 but it's not the garbage you're going to find at themalls around here (even at the high end shops except for what little Diors they have at Saks). And with a couple exceptions (namely Sugar Cane and KickingMule) Denim Bar isn't much better.

I would say try UATW up Iverson. True Religion, Ed Hardy, Coogi, Prada, Black Label, Artful Dodger, Antik etc....

Most of them you can catch on sale up there to, depending on what your waist size is.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I would say try UATW up Iverson. True Religion, Ed Hardy, Coogi, Prada, Black Label, Artful Dodger, Antik etc....

Most of them you can catch on sale up there to, depending on what your waist size is.

I think he said sick not tacky.

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I think he said sick not tacky.
Don't hate on Coogi's huge oversized colorful embroidered back pockets yo
pimp.gif

You can call me tacky but I love the way TR and some ANTIKs fit on me ... Nice on the waist line and Quads .. I will choose them over any Coogi, 7FAM, COH, AX,BL, etc ..

I also love Diesel and Energy .. but thats me!

Like someone else stated to say paying over x amount of money for a pair of jeans its stupid .. well I do cause I cant and because I like them .. Last 4 pairsof TR I bought last week ran me about 1k .. but I wouldnt waste that on other stuff I consider stupid! So ....

Originally Posted by SGS MM

You can call me tacky but I love the way TR and some ANTIKs fit on me ... Nice on the waist line and Quads .. I will choose them over any Coogi, 7FAM, COH, AX, BL, etc ..

I also love Diesel and Energy .. but thats me!

Like someone else stated to say paying over x amount of money for a pair of jeans its stupid .. well I do cause I cant and because I like them .. Last 4 pairs of TR I bought last week ran me about 1k .. but I wouldnt waste that on other stuff I consider stupid! So ....

I wouldn't fault you for spending that much on denim but to spend that much on True Religions? wow.

Would not spend that much on true religions.
eyes.gif

But most good quality denim is going to cost $100 or more. I know I have been getting alot of Ed Hardy's and 8732's lately.

Prada, Diesel, Sugar Cane, Nudie, LVC (non US) ALL GREAT

Dior is on another level though but all Great.

I agree 1k on TR is ???! But do you and buy what you like!

The only mall brands that I like are 7FAM and Diesel, I'm not a big fan of 7's but some of their stuff just fits me great. Diesel has pretty goodquality though, and Denim bar does sell alot of good stuff and if you mention Style forums you get a 20% discount. So if your trying to get some nudies or KMWI would try them.

Personally I don't like the raw denim thing too much, I tried it but having to "break in" your jeans seems stupid to me, so now I just buyprewashed jeans ususally the brands I mentioned...

Back
Top Bottom