Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Orlando is pretty good to.
Where because i have taken my brother to a **+! load of different spots and none have yet to leave my brother fresh.

MIAMI

CLIPPERS ON 67TH

SEE MY MANS CEZAR

BUT REAL TALK

ALOT OF BRANDS LIKE ANDYS & WHATNOT WHO MAKES THE CLIPERS

SIGN ALOT ALOT ALOT OF BARBERS OUT OF MIAMI,FL

TO REP FOR THEY COMPANY

Originally Posted by Purple Face

For this thread to be successful, one must have had a haircut in each city.

- not really. i come from 2 generations of Barbers, have a few cousins and a couple of Uncles that cut hair/do hair as well. and anyone thats been around hairprofessionally that long would know Detroit has been the capital of black hair for a while (perms, cuts, and braids).

- and no, im not from Detroit, but i do know Detroit has been putting in work for quite some time now. now second? i dont know. that could be a toss upbetween,.........nevermind, its too many to name.

NYC Dominican spots
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunshine734

detroit, not just cause im from michigan either. detroit hair game is on a completely different level than some other areas

Took da words right out of my mouth!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We are the hair capital of the world!

We got some nice barbers out here in socal doing it. Only thing is they prices be on the high end. I got a cousin from the Bronx and he stay with a fresh cut,so I know they doing it out there. He told me bout some dude out there that throws baby powder on your line before he edges you up. Maybe some of y'alleast coast cats could comment on that.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Orlando is pretty good to.
no, no its not
Originally Posted by Apples28

Where because i have taken my brother to a **+! load of different spots and none have yet to leave my brother fresh.
only place I heard of is mad barbers... and they're from NY
grin.gif
, my current barber used to cut hair there also.

tired.gif
damn this thread depresses me. my barber of 9 years moved toMassachusetts. dude just left me out in the cold. i call him up he tells me he moved and is going to stay up there. i got a cut this weekend. lets just say imnot to thrilled.

NY is by far the best...

AZ cuts are garbage, complete garbage. I've never had a good cut in AZ....

If anyone plans on visiting AZ, ALWAYS get your cut BEFORE you come to town. Fair warning...

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by rickybadman

NYC. Dominicans FTW. The amount of times I have said only $15
eek.gif
, for haircut, shave and everything shaped up.
pimp.gif

I can get that here..actually I pay 12.
eek.gif
$12, how old are you? they charging you junior prices or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
I only pay 10 dollars every week and I go to a dominican barber shop

I've been going to my barber for almost 15 years now I believe, but dude zeeks me almost everytime I go to him.

I kind of felt bad when I went on his off day to this other younger cat that be lacing me, and my barber came in but told me it's all good as long as Icome to his spot, but I still feel bad sort of.

I'm trying to find a good barber that could cut hair like that of Jon B. with that same line up.

NYC NT'ers throw out the names of your spots and put me on... I'm looking for the creme of the crop though so money wouldn't be an issue.

I pay $20 a cut to answer the original question.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

THE ANOMOLIE
wrote:

Orlando is pretty good
to.
no, no its not
Originally Posted by Apples28

only place I heard of is mad barbers... and they're from NY
grin.gif
, my current barber used to cut hair there also.

Mad barbers is the most popular, but there's always a line. There's a place called Sky High that's not too far and they cut pretty good too.

I got two barbers. one of them does a sick job with my beard, but the other doesn't.

the second guy is nasty with my fade and thats about it.

Jersey is where i get my cuts.

what spot in NY be open mad late ? for future reference.

This thread is stupid as hell, obviously people are going to say their own city has the best barbers, therefore thread fail.

Back
Top Bottom