Which do you prefer?Original or Retro's?

OGs because I want to post pics on sneaker forums and get e-fame for kicks I won't wear
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
For you noobs, yes, I'm kidding.

To OP, those Originals you posted(16's,17's,18's)..they're definitely wearable. All the Originals dating back to 2000 (15's and after) are wearable and suitable for hooping.

For OG I's-XIV's, I definitely prefer the retros...simply because I won't have to worry as much of them cracking,separation,breaking down on me, etc....although some of the older retros might not be suitable for wearing either.
ohwell.gif

But if people knew how to take care of their shoes in the first place, then we wouldn't even have to worry about kicks falling apart.

Looks like your trying to show off your kicks which we have a Sneaker Showcase Forum for but yeah. Original's for sure.

I actually prefer retros. When I buy any pair of shoes I know that I'm going to eventually wear it, so for me having the retro will most likely mean it will look whiter/clearer and not fall apart. Now personally i believe anything above the XVI is safe to wear whether its OG or retro. You can go back further if they were properly kept.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

OGs because I want to post pics on sneaker forums and get e-fame for kicks I won't wear
happy.gif
Before OG X's correct?

And correct me if im wrong but those red/grey X arent OGs...

Correction.The Red and white 10's are not OG's before people start blowing steam from there head.I agree with alot of you guys because I really like the OG's but its hard to find them now in a wearable condition.So when I do buy OG's I buy them more for the sentimental value than anything and then the Retro's I buy them because I need a pair to rock but I will only buy the Retro's I like not just because their all hyped up.I'm not trying to show off my collection because honestly I don't think that I have anything in my "Collection" to brag about or show off.Anyway I appreciate everybody that put in positive feedback.

Og's are obviously great to stock but to rock give me some retros for certain!!! Quality wise OGs < Retro (mos def)!!!

Considering the cardinals are my fav J...i take the Retro cardinals over the OGs any day of the week...

So much wrong with this post....

1. Those X's aren't OG, I don't care if they are an OG colorway or not

2. This is a failed attempt at showing shoes, you could have done without the pictures of yours

3. You posted a live link to an ebay auction, fail.

OG'S but i like the retro xii better every other shoe i like the OG's
(compared og and retro playoff xii's)

The OG's and 2000-2001 Retro of the 11's is what I take over the Newer retros, because of the complete overhaul of the shape/look. Same with the 4's, and 9's with the "banana" type shape mold.

Anything else if fair game as long as they are made with fair quality.

Back
Top Bottom