which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Originally Posted by ABC

I forgot how much I hate Mark Schlereth. Most of his input is telling stories from the NFL in the mid-90s 
indifferent.gif

Kiper is a complete idiot, too. 
Man I completely agree w/you about Kiper's Eddie Munster lookin ***..Cant stand him..He's always hatin' on McShay cause he knows the youngin' is gonna be takin' his spot soon..

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I just like
Scott Van Pelt
John Bucigross
Neil Everett
Stan Verett

I hate
Stu Scott
Mark Schlereth
Merril Hoge

i cosign this to the max. stuart scott is so damn annoying. EVERY game he broadcasts for, he's riding some players nuts hard. how hard?
tumblrl1trv6uvk71qzd80v.gif

^that hard. when magic johnson is there, he always refers to him by how many rings dude won/hall of famer. cmon son how many tims you gonna say that. gtf0 with all them stats, trying to overgas the tv viewers
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
image1167391x.jpg

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I just like
Scott Van Pelt
John Bucigross
Neil Everett
Stan Verett

I hate
Stu Scott
Mark Schlereth
Merril Hoge

i cosign this to the max. stuart scott is so damn annoying. EVERY game he broadcasts for, he's riding some players nuts hard. how hard?
tumblrl1trv6uvk71qzd80v.gif

^that hard. when magic johnson is there, he always refers to him by how many rings dude won/hall of famer. cmon son how many tims you gonna say that. gtf0 with all them stats, trying to overgas the tv viewers
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
image1167391x.jpg

Seven pages and NOBODY has mentioned Suzy Kolber? I cannot stand her! It seem like she is ALWAYS squinting when
she is doing reports. I know that is nitpicking but that's what this thread is about. Her voice just enrages me.
laugh.gif

Seven pages and NOBODY has mentioned Suzy Kolber? I cannot stand her! It seem like she is ALWAYS squinting when
she is doing reports. I know that is nitpicking but that's what this thread is about. Her voice just enrages me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by ABC

The thing I hate the most about him is the way he talks. I swear he has been saying the same phrases repeatedly for the last 20 years.
"Now you look at a guy like..."
"You talk about a guy that..."

"Here's a guy that..."

Not to mention how many times he has been DEAD wrong about prospects.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by ABC

The thing I hate the most about him is the way he talks. I swear he has been saying the same phrases repeatedly for the last 20 years.
"Now you look at a guy like..."
"You talk about a guy that..."

"Here's a guy that..."

Not to mention how many times he has been DEAD wrong about prospects.

It's a lot easier naming the ones I like...

Scott Van Pelt
John Anderson
Kenny Mayne
Michael Smith
PTI Guys
Marcellus Wiley
Cassidy Hubbarth
Mike & Mike
Hanmnah Storm
Suzy Kolber
Jim Rome

The rest of them I can tolerate,But I have a special hatred for the following...

Neil Everett
Skip Bayless
Rob Parker
Dana Jacobsen
Bill Plaschke
Mike Lupica
Lomas Brown
Trent Dilfer
Any football expert that's on 1st &10

It's a lot easier naming the ones I like...

Scott Van Pelt
John Anderson
Kenny Mayne
Michael Smith
PTI Guys
Marcellus Wiley
Cassidy Hubbarth
Mike & Mike
Hanmnah Storm
Suzy Kolber
Jim Rome

The rest of them I can tolerate,But I have a special hatred for the following...

Neil Everett
Skip Bayless
Rob Parker
Dana Jacobsen
Bill Plaschke
Mike Lupica
Lomas Brown
Trent Dilfer
Any football expert that's on 1st &10

Back
Top Bottom