which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

stu scott-cant stand the guy and his stupid "hip" sayings that he repeats every time hes on air
the chick that some times announces nba games dont know her name but she is terrible (she might even be tnt but either way she sucks)
chris broussard- him and his stupid sources hasnt ever been right 1 time
tim hedger-laker hater dude literally picks the mavs to beat the lakers every year
most hated person thats associated w/ espn is john hollinger i really hope this guy dies a painful painful death in front of a laker crowd w/ his "per" stats backing him

Jim Rome is an idiot and Rome is burning sucks. This happened back in the day and is the main reason why Jim Rome rarely interviews athlete in person on his show anymore:

laugh.gif

Jim Rome is an idiot and Rome is burning sucks. This happened back in the day and is the main reason why Jim Rome rarely interviews athlete in person on his show anymore:

laugh.gif

Chris Berman
Tom Jackson
Todd McShay
Cris Carter
Steve Berthiaume
John Buchigross

I pretty much like all the women on ESPN at least if they are annoying most of them are somewhat nice to look at except Dana Jacobsen and Shelley Smith. Seriously ESPN needs more female personalities.

Chris Berman
Tom Jackson
Todd McShay
Cris Carter
Steve Berthiaume
John Buchigross

I pretty much like all the women on ESPN at least if they are annoying most of them are somewhat nice to look at except Dana Jacobsen and Shelley Smith. Seriously ESPN needs more female personalities.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ya'll just naming everybody now
laugh.gif

Rachel Nichols can get it though

When I really look at her, shes so busted but she has that certain sex appeal.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ya'll just naming everybody now
laugh.gif

Rachel Nichols can get it though

When I really look at her, shes so busted but she has that certain sex appeal.

Don't really hate any. But the best for an NBA game is bar none - Jeff Van Gandy, Mark Jackson & Mike Breen. They make any game interesting, even "clunkers" - JVG

Don't really hate any. But the best for an NBA game is bar none - Jeff Van Gandy, Mark Jackson & Mike Breen. They make any game interesting, even "clunkers" - JVG

Chris Berman
Stuart Scott
Trent Dilfer
Mark Schlereth
Skip Bayless

All tools.

Chris Berman
Stuart Scott
Trent Dilfer
Mark Schlereth
Skip Bayless

All tools.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good, I'm glad someone put him in his place.� He is such a *+!%%!, man.

BTW, NBA on TNT squad >>>

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good, I'm glad someone put him in his place.� He is such a *+!%%!, man.

BTW, NBA on TNT squad >>>

Back
Top Bottom