which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Cats hating on the Swami
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 200biz

jay crawford
matt hasselbeck
jon barry
michelle beadle

You mean Tim Hasselback and Michelle Beadle is kinda annoying but really cute. I also love Heather Cox

medium_heather.jpg

Originally Posted by 200biz

jay crawford
matt hasselbeck
jon barry
michelle beadle

You mean Tim Hasselback and Michelle Beadle is kinda annoying but really cute. I also love Heather Cox

medium_heather.jpg

Man I forgot about Mark Schlereth..Dude is always talking about his 27 surgeries and how bad the NFL players got it..I just wanna tell him to !+!$..
Also Stephen A Smith..Constantly defending every single black athlete no matter what the case may be.."Oh, you shot your entire family, lit the dog on fire, did a drive-by on an orphanage, blew up a hospital, and when the cops pulled you over they claim you resisted arrest?..It's cause your a black man..If you was white you'd have gotten away with it"..And he thinks just cause he talks louder than you that he is automatically right..He really should get hit by a bus..

Man I forgot about Mark Schlereth..Dude is always talking about his 27 surgeries and how bad the NFL players got it..I just wanna tell him to !+!$..
Also Stephen A Smith..Constantly defending every single black athlete no matter what the case may be.."Oh, you shot your entire family, lit the dog on fire, did a drive-by on an orphanage, blew up a hospital, and when the cops pulled you over they claim you resisted arrest?..It's cause your a black man..If you was white you'd have gotten away with it"..And he thinks just cause he talks louder than you that he is automatically right..He really should get hit by a bus..

I forgot how much I hate Mark Schlereth. Most of his input is telling stories from the NFL in the mid-90s 
indifferent.gif

Kiper is a complete idiot, too. 

I forgot how much I hate Mark Schlereth. Most of his input is telling stories from the NFL in the mid-90s 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

indifferent.gif

Man I completely agree w/you about Kiper's Eddie Munster lookin ***..Cant stand him..He's always hatin' on McShay cause he knows the youngin' is gonna be takin' his spot soon..

Back
Top Bottom