which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Originally Posted by mco85

Skip Bayless I hate how they build him up like he is a big deal. Trent Dilfer someone needs to remind him that he was garbage.
trent-dilfer.jpg

Originally Posted by casekicks

Can't believe nobody said Chris Berman yet..He is seriously the most annoying/overrated announcer ever..
u crazy, chris berman go hard. me & my homeboys was talkin bout how great he is not too long ago. jemelle hill is awful, merril hodge seems like a ##++%+%%#, chris broussard is trash, stuart scott is lame, & let trent dilfer tell it he was christ himself on the field

the main baseball guy they always talk to when big news happens,
im annoyed at the fact that they have had 2 guys host SC but never 2 girls, i need a sage steele/hannah storm duo to open my morning up, i mean this should be a no brainer

Originally Posted by casekicks

Can't believe nobody said Chris Berman yet..He is seriously the most annoying/overrated announcer ever..
u crazy, chris berman go hard. me & my homeboys was talkin bout how great he is not too long ago. jemelle hill is awful, merril hodge seems like a ##++%+%%#, chris broussard is trash, stuart scott is lame, & let trent dilfer tell it he was christ himself on the field

the main baseball guy they always talk to when big news happens,
im annoyed at the fact that they have had 2 guys host SC but never 2 girls, i need a sage steele/hannah storm duo to open my morning up, i mean this should be a no brainer

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

rachel nichols is so annyoing
I came into this thread to post her name. The way she says "ESPN" at the end of her report always annoyed me.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

rachel nichols is so annyoing
I came into this thread to post her name. The way she says "ESPN" at the end of her report always annoyed me.

@bkmac - she always ends her interview with some $#@**!@ small piece of info that she asked the player. weak. #notwinning!

@bkmac - she always ends her interview with some $#@**!@ small piece of info that she asked the player. weak. #notwinning!

Originally Posted by CJ616

tedy bruschi

for real.

im just glad John Miller and Joe Morgan wont be called Sunday Night Baseball anymore
smile.gif

now if we can only get rid of Joe Buck on FOX.

Originally Posted by CJ616

tedy bruschi

for real.

im just glad John Miller and Joe Morgan wont be called Sunday Night Baseball anymore
smile.gif

now if we can only get rid of Joe Buck on FOX.

Im surprised no one has said Bruce Bowen and his stupid bowtie.  I hate that guy.  

Jeff Van Gundy. I don't hate the dude, I just can't take him seriously.

They need to bring back the old espn fastbreak cast of Bill Walton, Stephen A. Smith and Greg Anthony. Walton and Smith were comedy

Back
Top Bottom