which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Jeff Van Gundy. I don't hate the dude, I just can't take him seriously.

They need to bring back the old espn fastbreak cast of Bill Walton, Stephen A. Smith and Greg Anthony. Walton and Smith were comedy

Im surprised no one has said Bruce Bowen and his stupid bowtie.  I hate that guy.  

John Hollinger! Tired of him having Miami at the top of the power rankings regardless if they lose.

John Hollinger! Tired of him having Miami at the top of the power rankings regardless if they lose.

Keyshawn Johnson and Cris Carter they d-ride each other so much.Also Herm Edward is beyond terrible

Keyshawn Johnson and Cris Carter they d-ride each other so much.Also Herm Edward is beyond terrible

Any woman on ESPN covering Male Sports. I don't care for your analysis, thoughts, your sideline coverage, your injury report. I don't want any of it. Your opinion and participation barely matters outside of sports, it certainly doesn't matter inside of it.

Save that @!* for the June when the WNBA rolls around. Until then, get off the damn channel.

Any woman on ESPN covering Male Sports. I don't care for your analysis, thoughts, your sideline coverage, your injury report. I don't want any of it. Your opinion and participation barely matters outside of sports, it certainly doesn't matter inside of it.

Save that @!* for the June when the WNBA rolls around. Until then, get off the damn channel.

John Clayton
Erick Kuselias
Linda Cohen
Some of the NBA analysts, the ex athletes need a speech class too.

Also one thing thats bothering me, I can't watch much Mike and Mike show, but I like football alot, but the season ended, and you already spending air time on two-a-days already? Cant we talk about the NBA, MLB even?

John Clayton
Erick Kuselias
Linda Cohen
Some of the NBA analysts, the ex athletes need a speech class too.

Also one thing thats bothering me, I can't watch much Mike and Mike show, but I like football alot, but the season ended, and you already spending air time on two-a-days already? Cant we talk about the NBA, MLB even?

Back
Top Bottom