which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Barry Melrose...probably has to do with my lack of knowledge with the NHL but still...

Barry Melrose...probably has to do with my lack of knowledge with the NHL but still...

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

John Clayton
Erick Kuselias
Linda Cohen
Some of the NBA analysts, the ex athletes need a speech class too.

Also one thing thats bothering me, I can't watch much Mike and Mike show, but I like football alot, but the season ended, and you already spending air time on two-a-days already? Cant we talk about the NBA, MLB even?

This rant + ur avy = *dead*

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

John Clayton
Erick Kuselias
Linda Cohen
Some of the NBA analysts, the ex athletes need a speech class too.

Also one thing thats bothering me, I can't watch much Mike and Mike show, but I like football alot, but the season ended, and you already spending air time on two-a-days already? Cant we talk about the NBA, MLB even?

This rant + ur avy = *dead*

trent dilfer,
30t6p3b.gif
at him even being on there.. he was buns as a quarterback too.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

easily mark may. he doesnt know %+@% and he's such a fickle hypebeast

Dude will find any and every reason to hate on Notre Dame. Then turn around and **** ride a trash Michigan squad
he HATES tOSU.....he literally hates us...this was before the "ohio takes another l" craze....the year we won the ship...he was spitting venom all season...
where did he even go to school? 

Dude will find any and every reason to hate on Notre Dame. Then turn around and **** ride a trash Michigan squad
he HATES tOSU.....he literally hates us...this was before the "ohio takes another l" craze....the year we won the ship...he was spitting venom all season...

PITT

PITT

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

PITT
lol @ the Sugar Bowl OSU fans were booing him. Couldn't stand the guy trying to talk to OSU players after the game as if he never said @!%% like dude, get the @+%* off the set.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

PITT
lol @ the Sugar Bowl OSU fans were booing him. Couldn't stand the guy trying to talk to OSU players after the game as if he never said @!%% like dude, get the @+%* off the set.

Skip Bayless is that dude. Though there are some things he says that I don't agree with (like what he said about Kobe in the Black Ops commercial), but when it comes to sports, he's dead on.

Skip Bayless is that dude. Though there are some things he says that I don't agree with (like what he said about Kobe in the Black Ops commercial), but when it comes to sports, he's dead on.

I absolutely hate Chris Berman and Stu Scott. I don't even watch espn anymore. MLB NFL and NBA network ftw.

I absolutely hate Chris Berman and Stu Scott. I don't even watch espn anymore. MLB NFL and NBA network ftw.

Skip Bayless and the big chic he is always on with. That whole program in general is meh.

Skip Bayless and the big chic he is always on with. That whole program in general is meh.

Mike Hill gets on my damn nerves.

Stuart Scott used to be cool, but now dude is a joke. I still feel for him and his illness but that doesn't mean he should be allowed to act like a complete idiot.

But to be fair, ESPN is rarely on my television.

Back
Top Bottom