which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

I like all of the classic late 90's/early 00's SC anchors... Van Pelt, Everett, Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen, Trey Wingo, Kenny Mayne... Stu Scott isn't bad, either.
I love both of the PTI guys and stat boy Reali. Most of the ATH crew is ok.

I don't like Lee Corso.  He is so obviously upholding a fake persona it's disgusting. **** Vitale gets annoying but is probably more genuine.

I hate every football analyst on television besides Tom Jackson, Trent Dilfer, and Steve Young. I despise Keyshawn, Cris Carter, Michael Irvin, WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING ON TELEVISION? THEY CAN'T EVEN TALK RIGHT. Oh wait it's so they can say "COME ON, MAAAAN" 
indifferent.gif

I want to put a bullet in Skip Bayless. Colin Cowherd makes some good points sometimes, but I wouldn't mind killing him too.

It also makes no sense why Matt Millen is on television. This dude should have the Pete Rose ban from football as a sport. He single-handedly crippled an entire franchise, and now he's trying to tell us what's good?

However, I truly believe that the worst football personality is Tedy Bruschi. The poor meathead is so concussed, he can't even put together coherent sentences.

I like all of the classic late 90's/early 00's SC anchors... Van Pelt, Everett, Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen, Trey Wingo, Kenny Mayne... Stu Scott isn't bad, either.
I love both of the PTI guys and stat boy Reali. Most of the ATH crew is ok.

I don't like Lee Corso.  He is so obviously upholding a fake persona it's disgusting. **** Vitale gets annoying but is probably more genuine.

I hate every football analyst on television besides Tom Jackson, Trent Dilfer, and Steve Young. I despise Keyshawn, Cris Carter, Michael Irvin, WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING ON TELEVISION? THEY CAN'T EVEN TALK RIGHT. Oh wait it's so they can say "COME ON, MAAAAN" 
indifferent.gif

I want to put a bullet in Skip Bayless. Colin Cowherd makes some good points sometimes, but I wouldn't mind killing him too.

It also makes no sense why Matt Millen is on television. This dude should have the Pete Rose ban from football as a sport. He single-handedly crippled an entire franchise, and now he's trying to tell us what's good?

However, I truly believe that the worst football personality is Tedy Bruschi. The poor meathead is so concussed, he can't even put together coherent sentences.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Jemele Hill sucks.

Seriously, she claims something is racist everytime she is on. Also Rachel Nichols/ Erin Andrews are nice to look at, but when it comes to their segments, they are super annoying

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Jemele Hill sucks.

Seriously, she claims something is racist everytime she is on. Also Rachel Nichols/ Erin Andrews are nice to look at, but when it comes to their segments, they are super annoying

jim rome sucks, the whole NFL countdown except DITKA - he knows his #@%@. chris carter is a joke. Plaschke and Bob Ryan are out there sometimes with the LA & Boston love. saw matt millen talk about the NFL draft this year, switched channels, that fool should not be allowed to talk.

jim rome sucks, the whole NFL countdown except DITKA - he knows his #@%@. chris carter is a joke. Plaschke and Bob Ryan are out there sometimes with the LA & Boston love. saw matt millen talk about the NFL draft this year, switched channels, that fool should not be allowed to talk.

NOBODY is !!%*!** with Doris Burke.

It has gotten to the point where if she's doing the game, I'm not watching it or it's on mute.

It has gotten to the point where if she's doing the game, I'm not watching it or it's on mute.

Originally Posted by dhart48

the main baseball guy they always talk to when big news happens,
im annoyed at the fact that they have had 2 guys host SC but never 2 girls, i need a sage steele/hannah storm duo to open my morning up, i mean this should be a no brainer
Where have you been man? I've seen Sage and Hannah host quite a few times and it was fantastic.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by dhart48

the main baseball guy they always talk to when big news happens,
im annoyed at the fact that they have had 2 guys host SC but never 2 girls, i need a sage steele/hannah storm duo to open my morning up, i mean this should be a no brainer
Where have you been man? I've seen Sage and Hannah host quite a few times and it was fantastic.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Any woman on ESPN covering Male Sports. I don't care for your analysis, thoughts, your sideline coverage, your injury report. I don't want any of it. Your opinion and participation barely matters outside of sports, it certainly doesn't matter inside of it.

Save that @!* for the June when the WNBA rolls around. Until then, get off the damn channel.
indifferent.gif

Get out.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Any woman on ESPN covering Male Sports. I don't care for your analysis, thoughts, your sideline coverage, your injury report. I don't want any of it. Your opinion and participation barely matters outside of sports, it certainly doesn't matter inside of it.

Save that @!* for the June when the WNBA rolls around. Until then, get off the damn channel.
indifferent.gif

Get out.

Only chick I like on ESPN is Hannah Storm. She's bad and has gotten better with age. She actually looks a lot better than when she was doing the NBA on NBC.

Guys I can't stand:

1. Tim Legler. Biggest Laker hater on ESPN. Dude seriously every year before the NBA playoffs start picks the Spurs to win the title every year
laugh.gif

2. Michael Wilbon. Dude is a Chi town native and is a major Jordan D-Rider.
3. Stuart Scott.
4. Skip Bayless.
5. Dana Jacobsen. Ugliest chick in sports broadcasting period.
6. Jat Mariotti whenever he's on around the horn.

ESPN Show's I like:

1. Around the horn
2. Behind The Lines
3. E:60
4. ESPN 30 For 30

Only chick I like on ESPN is Hannah Storm. She's bad and has gotten better with age. She actually looks a lot better than when she was doing the NBA on NBC.

Guys I can't stand:

1. Tim Legler. Biggest Laker hater on ESPN. Dude seriously every year before the NBA playoffs start picks the Spurs to win the title every year
laugh.gif

2. Michael Wilbon. Dude is a Chi town native and is a major Jordan D-Rider.
3. Stuart Scott.
4. Skip Bayless.
5. Dana Jacobsen. Ugliest chick in sports broadcasting period.
6. Jat Mariotti whenever he's on around the horn.

ESPN Show's I like:

1. Around the horn
2. Behind The Lines
3. E:60
4. ESPN 30 For 30

Originally Posted by Caerus

Co-sign. Feel the same way about Bobby Knight. Grumpy old man criticizing every play.

I also hate these NCAA bracket "experts" acting like they decide who gets in. 

I would hate Mel Kiper but dude revolutionized draft coverage into what it is today. Nobody was doing that level of analysis until he came along, so I gotta give him respect on that.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Co-sign. Feel the same way about Bobby Knight. Grumpy old man criticizing every play.

I also hate these NCAA bracket "experts" acting like they decide who gets in. 

I would hate Mel Kiper but dude revolutionized draft coverage into what it is today. Nobody was doing that level of analysis until he came along, so I gotta give him respect on that.

stu scott-cant stand the guy and his stupid "hip" sayings that he repeats every time hes on air
the chick that some times announces nba games dont know her name but she is terrible (she might even be tnt but either way she sucks)
chris broussard- him and his stupid sources hasnt ever been right 1 time
tim hedger-laker hater dude literally picks the mavs to beat the lakers every year
most hated person thats associated w/ espn is john hollinger i really hope this guy dies a painful painful death in front of a laker crowd w/ his "per" stats backing him

Back
Top Bottom