Which is more harmful

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

it depends on how much of it you do.

Obviously smoking bud is more harmful than having a beer once in a while.
smh.gif

I hate when the same topics pop up every week.

Alcohol is far more harmful to your body than marijuana is. Not even close.

i think drinking...i did a persuasive speech on why bud should be legalized...got an A without pulling out a blunt during the speech
laugh.gif

How do we compare quantified amounts of both? What is the weed equivalent of a shot of vodka?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Alcohol is 1,000 times worser than WEED.
Point Blank.
We got doctors on NT now? Where did you get your MD/PhD.....let's see some literature?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

How do we compare quantified amounts of both? What is the weed equivalent of a shot of vodka?

It doesn't even matter. Quantities are irrelevant. Drinking more than 1 or 2 (for males) drinks in an hour is already more harmful than smoking marijuana.

Once we take into consideration the amount of alcohol normally consumed to reach intoxication, the high toxicity of alcohol, the possible risks of overdose,the long-term affects of alcohol abuse (which include elevated risks for mouth, throat, stomach, bladder, liver, and colon cancers, among others), it'snot even a discussion.

For any realistic scenario, barring the 1-drink-a-day for lowering BP drinkers, alcohol consumption is far more harmful and carries with it many more risks.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Alcohol is 1,000 times worser than WEED.
Point Blank.
We got doctors on NT now? Where did you get your MD/PhD.....let's see some literature?

SMH.
smh.gif
Take ya *** to high school.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gonna light up right now[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, like others have said, Alcohol is more harmful.. I gave up on liquor, always felt likethrowing up after a while[/color]
smh.gif

where do you kids think of this stuff
based off the fact that we have medical marijuana "CLINICS" I think its pretty obvious what the answer is

to be honest alcohol is more dangerous than LSD, shrooms or MDMA

It doesn't even matter. Quantities are irrelevant. Drinking more than 1 or 2 (for males) drinks in an hour is already more harmful than smoking marijuana.

Once we take into consideration the amount of alcohol normally consumed to reach intoxication, the high toxicity of alcohol, the possible risks of overdose, the long-term affects of alcohol abuse (which include elevated risks for mouth, throat, stomach, bladder, liver, and colon cancers, among others), it's not even a discussion.

For any realistic scenario, barring the 1-drink-a-day for lowering BP drinkers, alcohol consumption is far more harmful and carries with it many more risks.

you know what, I think he's right. pot only looks like its worse but those smokers were like that before they started

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

based off the fact that we have medical marijuana "CLINICS" I think its pretty obvious what the answer is

Ding ding ding.

Don't have all the research down pat, but I can say that alcoholics when sober act perfectly normal from my experiences. The weed heads that I know, somevery good friends, when sober, have gotten progressively dumber sadly to say.

So I'm gonna say alcohol is worse internally and weed is worse externally.

That's from witnessing these issues straight up, so +%%! it if science says anything different.

the worst thing alcohol can do is kill you but weed will just put you to sleep

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gonna light up right now[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, like others have said, Alcohol is more harmful.. I gave up on liquor, always felt like throwing up after a while[/color]
smh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]if you can't handle it, sit your %@@ down boy[/color]

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
Yeah, cause the people on medical marijuana are such goodhealth to begin with.

I'll take having a few beers over filling my lungs with smoke of any type.

Alcohol is by far the worst thing you can put into your system. It takes a bigger toll on your body than any other drug. Its farworse than any recreational drug. You cant even compare trees and alcohol cus itll be a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom