Which NBA team announcers are the biggest homers?

even a Blazers fan is saying Portland is the most biased... damn, they must be pretty bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Sup NT, I'm watching NBA TV right now and the nuggets are playing in san antonio. Mind you NBA TV has its own scoreboard so u don't off the bat know which teams announcers they are calling the game. After 10 seconds in and a Tim Duncan hook shot I hear dude screaming "Timmy with the beautiful hook shot" then earl smith comes down and hits a 3 with like 5 seconds off the shot clock and the other dude was like "that's denver nugget basketball come down dance with the ball for 3 seconds then chuck up a shot" my son sounded straight disgusted
laugh.gif
followed by a matt bonner 3 pointer "you don't leave matty open he is straight deadly from 3 when are teams gonna learn to cover him on the wing"
laugh.gif
these guys are pure laughs.. elaborate on who's the worst in the biz I doubt it gets any worse than this
indifferent.gif

Sean Elliott is that dude....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

even a Blazers fan is saying Portland is the most biased... damn, they must be pretty bad
laugh.gif

As a Blazer fan you either love or hate their announcer, I don't see how people could like listening to Mike Rice as he seems like the biggest moron fromthe things he says.

--As a player, Sean Elliot is that dude.
--But as a commentator...uh uh. No way. Dude wasnt commentating. Dude was complaining for 48 mins.

I agree with Mike:

Cavs
Celtics
Blazers

I remember when them Blazer homers wanted Ariza suspended the whole year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Boston
Cleveland
/thread

Couldn't have said it better, never heard Blazers announcers but I'll take my OH loving friend Chesters word for it
laugh.gif
.....we still on for the bet

laugh.gif
Just now Mike Rice is going on and on about Battier begging refs for aflagrant against Howard. "You expect Dookies (Duke) to complain from time to time."
laugh.gif
This man has no shame.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's certainly not the Knicks

Breen is a downer, but I still like him
laugh.gif
Yeah, I love it when he and Clyde get critical.

Mike: "AWFUL shot selection by the Knicks!"
"The Knicks have been DREADFUL tonight, Clyde."
Clyde: "WHERE'S THE HELP?"

Hearing Mike belt out "BANG!" when someone on the Knicks fires a 3 and caps off a 12-0 run is appreciated.

But Breen sometimes thinks he's on national TV when he does Knicks games...starts slurping the opposition (especially LeBron
sick.gif
)

if anyone just saw the ending of the Portland game then you would see with out question its them

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS.

they swear Greg Oden is Shaq x Russell x Kareem already
I remember one broadcast they were putting Joel Pryzbilla on the same level of Shaq
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blazers Home TV Crew is the absolute worst of all time.

They once on the air were saying they saw Kobe talking to the refs before a game @ Portland and were saying he must have paid them and was getting favorablecalls while he was shooting FT's durng that game. One play where Brandon Roy was guarding Kobe the announcers sounded like they were about to have anorgasm and was saying "Oh boy hall of fame player vs. hall of fame player". They even once called Brandon Roy the next Jerry West.

The Cavs home tv crew is bad also with stuff like "Lebron from deep in the Q"

Originally Posted by PRETTY

thumb.jpg

lol not even close... clipper commentators > lakers by landslide.
laugh.gif

Your on crack !

Ralpher Lawler with his stupid Lawler's law saying.

Also we're talking about a Clipper TV crew that got suspended 1 game this season for bashing the first NBA player from Iran when the Clippers were playingthe grizzlies this season.

--Blazers are the obvious top choice in the matter.
--Others I've noticed: Kings, Warriors, Celtics, Cavaliers (every shot made is like a game winning shot) and as of tonight, the Spurs.

--Ipod/Pandora during games FTW.

At least Sean doesn't sound boring. He is a homer but this dude is funny.

Joel is okay, but Stu is a piece of #@%% homer.

for the Warriors, I know Bob Fitzgerald is a bit of a homer and he gives excuses to why the Warriors are sucking all the time, but he is alright compared tothe Portlands, Bostons, Clevelands, and plus he has Barnett on his side who's pretty obejective and provides good analysis most of the time. I'd takethem over Joel and Stu, because Stu is a piece of %!*@.

Originally Posted by 18key

laugh.gif
Just now Mike Rice is going on and on about Battier begging refs for a flagrant against Howard. "You expect Dookies (Duke) to complain from time to time."
laugh.gif
This man has no shame.

I remember when Kobe was talking to the refs during a game against the Blazers last year. Mike Rice goes, "Kobe complaining, what else is new?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom