Which Retro do you regret passing on?

A pair of 9's from 2002.

Not the all Grey one with the patent leather on the side that's coming out later this year.

There was another French Blue pair that White/Grey/French Blue I think it was.

Those go for a lot of money and there isn't that many deadstock pairs out there, and the ones that are they want close to $5-$600 :smh:

Wish they would release those this year with all the other 9's.

I passed on a good chance to get the concords last year...I promised myself to only cop one retro that winter and I chose the black cement 3s...never should have made that promise :smh:

Yeah the toro bravo pack as well
mean.gif

maybe cool grey 3 and/or space jams oh yea definitely tour yellow ls iv's

Last edited:
Cool Grey XI's & DMP VI & XI Pack
+1
This... And Cool grey IV's :smh:
God I wish they would reretro this! Its been 8 years....
Can't say I passed. More like I had no money and $110 was too much to ask my parents for shoes. Wouldnt matter since I was still growing back then.

Also the Cool Grey IIis, but I only started liking IIIs in 2010.

And all the DBs since the VIs. I tried and failed on every single one of them

This and the TB. But I found someone to sell em to me for $200 each and the Concords.
Technically I only missed out on the BCs and Concords because my phone broke and I had to buy another one

Same here missed out on both 3's. Money is always tight for me around that time of year due to Xmas shopping. Trying to find both pairs now actually with some trade bait lol

Mad that I missed the Olive 5's, White/Orange Laser 5's, Melo 2's and Hare 7's too :smh:

I am not mad I didnt get the Hares. I did not want any of the new shoes in any of the CDP packs, but if they were sold as a standalone unit......

As for the Olives, I tried my luck and couldnt get em. And they will never be reretroed since they were an UNDFTD collab. Def in my top 5 retro+ 5s, if not top 3

for those regret passing on the toro pack, they sat in stores for few days... and the soles yellow up FAST..

Toro Bravo 5 pack.
That sat for a while when they released.
Only really like the red suedes so I didn't wanna spend that money for a pack and I only really like 1 pair.
Wish I would of copped then, cause now they want an arm, leg, eye, calf, liver and heart.
:smh:
Praying for a re-release of the red ones next year.
:lol:

I remember back in '09 when this pack came out too. I really wanted it, but I didn't have a job at the time and couldn't get it.

But I regret not getting the VII/XVI CDP. All of the retro's from this year weren't worth sweating over, Imo.

Last edited:
Space Jams.  I'd just taken a leave of absence from grad school with ptsd 'n **** and didn't exactly have the funds.  It's on my list of post-career pickups. 

Also cement 4s and *gasp* red pearl questions (not my fault AI didn't go nike :tongue:)

Gmp pack i had money and everything but didnt want to drive 2 and 1/2 hours but now i wish i did :frown:

1. 1994 AJ 1 retro when they were on sales for only Deutsche Mark (~10 USD) at our local Footlocker
as I did not know they had them as I was not collecting Jordans yet.
2. 2001 AJ 1 retro black/reds
3. 2001 AJ 11 retro Coolgreys

Back
Top Bottom