Which Retro do you regret passing on?

Drank a few beers before the GMP release and when I woke up at 4:45a to cop from NDC had the worst damn headache ever, so I passed. Sure do regret passing on them now.

I regret passing on the Playoff 12's this year. Wasn't a big fan at first, but now they've grown on me :smh:

recently, bord 7s, infrared pack 6s, playoff 12s. of all time. 99 metallic 5s. thats why i got 3 pairs of the 06 now. but i much rather have the 99s with nike air on the back.

biggest regret in recent years would be the infrared 6 pack. now if we go way back, then I skipped on a lot of the 2000-01 xis, which were extremely easy to get.

recently i would say i regret the cement 4s, i had so many opportunities to get them at a good price and i was just too lazy. now im just kicking myself for it

I passed on The Retro 5's last year  just because i had the ones from 06 i think it was but hell my bottom yellow i wanted a new icy sole  its all good thou ima cop soon off flightclub.com  
Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Black-Metallic-Silver-Red-23.jpg

Toro Bravo 5 pack.
That sat for a while when they released.
Only really like the red suedes so I didn't wanna spend that money for a pack and I only really like 1 pair.
Wish I would of copped then, cause now they want an arm, leg, eye, calf, liver and heart.
mean.gif

Praying for a re-release of the red ones next year.
laugh.gif
I had a chance to cop those while I was stationed in Texas during tech school. That would have been my whole paycheck but now I think about it, they would have been worth it
pimp.gif

I passed on The Retro 5's last year  just because i had the ones from 06 i think it was but hell my bottom yellow i wanted a new icy sole  its all good thou ima cop soon off flightclub.com  
Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Black-Metallic-Silver-Red-23.jpg
Flightclub = Ultimate Rapist. I'm sure you can find them somewhere else a bit cheaper.

Flight Club is really ridiculous.

The only good thing about them is that they have older heat.

Bad thing, you gonna have to make a deal with the devil to get them.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom