Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-ix-pearl-blue-sample-00-570x380.jpg

I bought a pair of these Pearl Ble IX lows as my first Jordans back in September 2002. I believe they were about $110.00 + tax or something like that but I remember paying around $125.00 total. Anyway these are one of my top 5 Favorite Jays.I just love the Midnight Navy Blue patent leather on em'. I beat my  pair up badly so I ended up throwing em out. I look forward to getting another another pair soon in the near future though. I hope JB will retro em soon since they're going re - retro the cool grey IX this year.

air-jordan-ix-pearl-blue-sample-00-570x380.jpg

I bought a pair of these Pearl Blue IX lows as my first Jordans back in September 2002. I believe they were about $110.00 + tax or something like that but I remember paying around $125.00 total. Anyway these are one of my top 5 Favorite Jays.I just love the Midnight Navy Blue patent leather on em'. I beat my  pair up badly so I ended up throwing em out. I look forward to getting another another pair soon in the near future though. I hope JB will retro em soon since they're going re - retro the cool grey IX this year.

I was born in 1990 and my first pairs were when i was 9. 99 bred 4's and 99 white cements. if i had known what i know now, they wold have been box fresh in my room today. smh lool Life hawd

I was born in 1990 and my first pairs were when i was 9. 99 bred 4's and 99 white cements. if i had known what i know now, they wold have been box fresh in my room today. smh lool Life hawd

I remember those being my older brother's first 2 pairs of retro Jordans. He was around 22-23 when those dropped in 99. They were nice and my dad destroyed both pairs. The sole crumbled on the breds but the uppers wasnt so bad and knowing what I know now I would have kept those uppers and did a midsole swap. I was fortunate to find both the cement and bred 4s from 99 at a very great price.

Family really didn't have much money when I was growing up so I never had a pair of Jordan's until I started working at a "shoe store" and bought me a pair of cool grey 11s for xmas 2010

Last edited:
My first pair was the Taxi XII in 97. Was mostly a Barkley kid growing up. I didn't get Jordans for a while due to obvious reasons surrounding their popularity.

My first pair of non-retros were the 21 P.E.'s, first retros were probably... DMP Raptor's if I remember correctly,

my 1st pair of jays was the white and black Vlll and i remember when i got them, it was the last pair, my mom wanted to just leave the mall right before i spotted them, i had to have.......i was happy and rocked them all the time, now i wont even wear my jay's in the winter

I had the Jordan Retro 1 "Banned" in 5th grade. Beat those to hell and gave em away. Seen some dude in school rockin them this year and im a freshman 
roll.gif

OG "Sky" Jordan IIs back in 1987. I was 2 years old. My dad said he wanted his son in Nikes. A new pair every school year. He cut me off around '98. i was a spoiled lil bugger lol

last shot xiv's when i was in the 6th grade. i wore them til the 8th grade and the soles had holes in em. water would get into my socks on rainy days lol

1994 Black Cement Air Jordan 3s.

Damn I miss that pair, I was hyped when I got that pair, people were asking how I got them and stuff.

Good days, good days. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom