Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lot of kicks growing up, but the first shoe I bought myself were the cardinal VII. In 06 I believe

First pair were the OG Concords. First pair of shoes I bought with my own money. I was 15 and my parents didn't believe in buying expensive shoes. I wish I still had them but I think my mom threw them out when I moved out. Oh well.

As a little kid I can remember peeling the nike air off my 3s. As a 7th grader I can remember begging my mom's for the blk/red XIs to a deaf ear. Then the Taxi 12s. She finally caved on the Obsidians.

OG Olive 9's .... got them at the outlets back in 94.... wore them like everyday almost and beat these to the ground 

Pretty sad :lol:

Black/Metallic XVII's 2002. $5 from a generous homie who saw me wore some beat up Converse Weapons.

96 Jordan XI playoffs...That's why picking them up next month is a NO brainer for me..love those shoes!!  These are my holy grails...

My first J's as a little man were OG white/infrared VI's....thats when it all started...been obsessed ever since!

**Not my pic**

My first pair were OG Black/Infrared VI's.. beat them into the ground, my moms made me play ball in them until I had holes in the soles!

My first pair were OG Black/Infrared VI's.. beat them into the ground, my moms made me play ball in them until I had holes in the soles!
No doubt! Mine never left my feet!! My moms was going to make sure she got her money's worth!

Moms held me down as a youngin when I played ball.

First pair was White/University IXs

Later went on to Concord XI's and Flint XIII's. :smokin

Moms and Pops didnt even think about getting my J's until Elementary and that was concords and columbias. I wish I had never lost em. Keep Nice Things now.

Very first pair of j's were the white/fire red ivs. I was 4 years old in 89'. Been hooked ever since. As a youngin, I would sleep in the bed with my brand new Jordans by my pillow. Lol now my 3 year old son is already a Jordan head! When I get a pair he gets a pair so...... Can't complain when he starts wearing men's sizes!

Mom's wouldnt cash me out J's early, do I was stuck with Pippen's, forces and Iverson's.

Candy Canes I believe, or maybe low top Snakesin's. I cant remember just know i bought the snakeskins off the fam.

My first pair of Jordan's were the OG Hare 7's back in 92... My grandmother got them for me & she got my brother the Raptor 7's... I don't own the OG's today but I got the YOTR 7's & the 2012 Raptor 7's... I know the YOTR's aren't exactly the same but hey... Lol & Thats
where it all started for me! :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom