While Fighting "Mano A Mano" Is the Choke Hold AKA Sleeper Hold Cheating?

not really a headlock is cheating IMO

I've lost too many damn fights like that because I couldn't reach dudes ribs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only thing that's "cheating" is 2 vs 1 etc or using a weapon..Everything else is fair game imo[/color]

Who uses a sleeper hold? I would way rather leave a fight with an extra limb to be thought of as a trophy.

how do you even get close enough to pull out wrestling moves .. Either way that warrants a sharp elbow to the kidneys and genitals

if your fighting on the street there are no rules because if u gointo the fight thinking that you gonna get beat on by the person who doesnt care and will doit all bite eye poke,

"hand to hand". i say fisticuffs only.

but then again, it depends on who you're throwin chingasos with.

if he/she is bigger/stronger etc...then thats another story.

I don't think so. Especially if the dude is bigger than you. I would do it but you could potentially kill someone so thats on you if you wanna get hit withthat charge.

The rear naked choke should only be used as the last defense. If you just pull it out in the beginning of a fight I could see that as you being a $#@@! becauseyou have no hands, and on top of that if he gets out of it then you look bad on so many levels if people are watching depending on if you care or not.

DF
eyes.gif
It's all fair game

we talkin' street fights? These $!!#* aint "sanctioned"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only thing that's "cheating" is 2 vs 1 etc or using a weapon.. Everything else is fair game imo[/color]
If I'm going against someone with a foot of height and alot of pounds over me..call me unfair I'm hitting his big %*+ with a stick/chairetc *shrug*

Is there really a such thing as "cheating" when you're fighting tho?, I mean if I just so happen to get into it with one of my boys or someone Iknow of course I'm not out trying to hurt them, but if we're talking about somebody I don't know who's trying to hurt me before I hurt themthen by all means imma do what I have to do to be the victor

Reminds me of...
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955

Anyway, I think people mistake street fights for sport. There are no rules in a street fight, you have to do whatever you can to win. Attacking eyes, groins,choking, etc., use everything to your disposal, there's no ref or judges.

Where are yall dudes from?
laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is somecartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.

tbh im in it to win it as well.

i will gauge ur eyes, bite chunks of anything if i have to, rip/use your hair as handles, lift u up and throw u around or pull some sort of body slam,screwdriver or even powerbomb you, i will probably use the chokehold/sleeperhold last though realtalk but just FYI...

if someone attempts to pull that on me you best believe i will be crackin heads open and you better be ready for my multiple headbutts... realtalk

im in it to win it and if you ain't got that mentality you done

im a scrawny 160lb 5'8" dude if that matters...

sounds like its on the level of a sucker punch. a real street fight would be hand on hand FIST fighting.. none of this wrestling crap

Some of yall got the game messed up. Choking isnt cheating. But there is unwritten rules in a 1 on 1 man fight. But if a dude tries to eye gauge me or throws abrick then those rules are broken and you deserve anything you get (jumped, shot, stabbed,etc).

If it's me and you we fight and do what we can to win but if you doing something to cause permanent damage then if you get stabbed up just know it was selfdefense and not some sucka %*++. You started it

i never understood these so called "rules" in fighting.. if i hate someone enough to want to physically get in a fight with them rules are the lastthing on my mind, im gouging eyes, kicking, punching, tittie twisters, indian burns, you name it.. whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom