While Fighting "Mano A Mano" Is the Choke Hold AKA Sleeper Hold Cheating?

breakin necks wrote:
i never understood these so called "rules" in fighting.. if i hate someone enough to want to physically get in a fight with them rules are the last thing on my mind, im gouging eyes, kicking, punching, tittie twisters, indian burns, you name it.. whatever it takes

eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Some of yall got the game messed up. Choking isnt cheating. But there is unwritten rules in a 1 on 1 man fight. But if a dude tries to eye gauge me or throws a brick then those rules are broken and you deserve anything you get (jumped, shot, stabbed,etc).

If it's me and you we fight and do what we can to win but if you doing something to cause permanent damage then if you get stabbed up just know it was self defense and not some sucka %*++. You started it
QFT.

Wrestling, chokes etc are permitted, its part of the fight. But once weapons are introduced and the possibility of serious injuries is prevalent, THEN yourebreaking the unwritten rules.

Never knew there was rules... as long as you not using weapons, or another person, everything goes!
Kicks!, chokes!, grabs!, slams etc etc

Originally Posted by cartune

Where are yall dudes from?
laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is some cartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.

man when you fight you never know whats gonna happen so it is kinda life or death, you dont know what that other person is willing to do to you,

and i aint in it to win it, aint about winnin its about livin, so ima fight till i cant fight no more

I'n a fight, I'm strictly shooting the hands.

Until I feel like, I'm in a position to take a loss.
At that point, it's on.
I will bite your face, hit you with a hammer and then choke you out

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

Never knew there was rules... as long as you not using weapons, or another person, everything goes!
Kicks!, chokes!, grabs!, slams etc etc

Thats what I'm saying.

Dudes are squaring up and boxing like Don King is ringside
laugh.gif

You fight to win. Weapons are probably the only unwritten no-go in a 1 on 1 fight between 2 grown men.
But chocking, *%#! it's all hands/feet man. I thought dudes fought to win the real world, atleast where I'm from. This isn't HS son. Especially ifthe other guy is actually trying to take your life.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

breakin necks wrote:
i never understood these so called "rules" in fighting.. if i hate someone enough to want to physically get in a fight with them rules are the last thing on my mind, im gouging eyes, kicking, punching, tittie twisters, indian burns, you name it.. whatever it takes

eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
do i know you?

Originally Posted by cjspida619

laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is some cartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.

man when you fight you never know whats gonna happen so it is kinda life or death, you dont know what that other person is willing to do to you,

and i aint in it to win it, aint about winnin its about livin, so ima fight till i cant fight no more

NT, where everone dates models, drives Aston Martins, is a millionaire..........and apparently is a trained assassin.

Since when are fights life or death? They have always been just a way for men to settle differences. You guys make me laugh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't fight for respect. I fight to defeat the enemy and just so I don't have to worry about future retaliation I'll permanently putthem out of commission if I have to.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Reminds me of...
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955

Anyway, I think people mistake street fights for sport. There are no rules in a street fight, you have to do whatever you can to win. Attacking eyes, groins, choking, etc., use everything to your disposal, there's no ref or judges.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always wondered what the best way to get out of a RNC and headlock was. I saw one fight where one dude attempted a RNC and the other dude was able to get hisleg on the outside of the other dudes leg on the same side then he shifted his weight while sweeping dudes foot out and dropped him.

Hell nah... if a dude swings at me and i wrap em up in the sleeper its a wrap... im not letting go until... ZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by cjspida619

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT, where everone dates models, drives Aston Martins, is a millionaire..........and apparently is a trained assassin.

Since when are fights life or death? They have always been just a way for men to settle differences. You guys make me laugh

laugh.gif
what, who said i was an assassin, man when fighting, you never knowwhats gonna happen you can take 1 puch be out and hit ya head on the ground and be done for, if im in a street fight i aint gettin paid to be in this fight, sowhat im i fightin for my life. thats it

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Cheating in a fight? What kind of fight are we talking about?

man to man comeback in an apartment over money. I've fought dudes who I wouldnt care if they died while im giving them the bizness but I never thought toknee dude in the nuts or poke his eyes out. Even when Im getting dizzled I just cover up and play dead.
smh.gif
I mean where Im from u get laughed at for kicking.

Not where I grew up and went to school. If you beat a guy in a fight all that did was make you a target since dudes was on some DBZ worldtournament title of the strongest %$+*. Not only did beating someone up make you worry about getting jumped by the dude you beat and his friends but also otherdudes who fancied themselves "strong". Not to mention the gang violence added in to the mix.

Once you beat a guy then other dudes started to fight you and you lost, you'd end up a target the rest of the school year getting beat up weekly.

You had to send a message to everyone else when you fought.

in most of the fights i see in my city if a fight reaches the ground or it locks up, most of the people watching the fight (friends,fam,spectators) will breakit up so the two guys are in the boxing position ready to start swinging again. maybe in hopes of seeing a standing ko? idk

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Cheating in a fight? What kind of fight are we talking about?

man to man comeback in an apartment over money. I've fought dudes who I wouldnt care if they died while im giving them the bizness but I never thought to knee dude in the nuts or poke his eyes out. Even when Im getting dizzled I just cover up and play dead.
smh.gif
I mean where Im from u get laughed at for kicking.

where im from you get laughed at for getting beat up... im kicking people
grin.gif

There's nothing wrong with a choke. By the sound of it, it doesn't seem like most of you have been in a real street fight. If a random guy on thestreet fights you he most likely is gonna be bigger than you. He also most likely has done it before so assumes you're gonna try and swing. He might alsohave a weapon. Too many variables to get all pretty and think of the "rules". Just do what you gotta do. If I have to, I'm hitting his throat,punching him in the ears. Whatever it takes so I don't end up getting knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom