White America Has Lost Its Mind

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

one side feels as strongly about their point as the other.

i'm with nat on the whole "black people can't be racist" though.
hate me if you want to.

i don't even believe in giving white homeless people money. there is no excuse for a white person to be homeless.

what is wrong with you man?
because, being born white in america is like playing a videogame against somebody and you got all the cheat codes and they've never played before. how in the world do you lose?

the @$*@ is served to you on a silver platter. of course there are exceptions to the rule, but for the majority. all you have to do is be average in school and you'll be alright.

christianity on blacks during slavery is also one of the greatest things ever sold.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Can Black people be racist? No. Prejudiced? Yes. Racism is a system to prove white superiority, It was created by Whites, for whites. This why you must take the definition in its total context. It is your assertion that they can be be applicable to any "ethnic background", but ethnicity is NOT considered RACE. What you are speaking of is prejudice, not racism.
In what context did you find this "factual" definition of yours? I want to see a legitimate source stating that racism is a system to prove white superiority. Find me a legitimate, unbiased source that states that and you have proved everyone against you in this thread wrong. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite, and you're doing exactly what you've been telling everyone else not to: passing your beliefs as fact.

[table][tr][td]
The modern intellectual history of whiteness began among the 18th-century German scholars who invented racial “science.
[/td][/tr][/table]

*Enters thread, reads NatTurner's posts, logs off to go buy a black leather duster, afro wig, and a dashiki*
laugh.gif
But on the humble I'm noticin it's a lot of offended ppl in here when things are flipped on them the way they've been flipped on black ppl forever

"I don't like to be put in the masses of other whites" = irony
"This is reverse racism" = irony

In the end, nothin will be agreed upon in this thread from opposing parties

Once I started seeing chants of "Take Back Our Country"when Obama got elected I knew white paranoia had risen to it's highest level. The forecasting of them being a minority in the next 30yrs got middle age whites so shook its hilarious
laugh.gif
 Thats why your seeing this current isolate view of not shipping jobs overseas, immigration reform now seriously being undertaken in congress [to target Mexicans], the admonishment of Muslims and etc

hate me if you want to.

i don't even believe in giving white homeless people money. there is no excuse for a white person to be homeless.

because, being born white in america is like playing a videogame against somebody and you got all the cheat codes and they've never played before. how in the world do you lose?

the %!@@ is served to you on a silver platter. of course there are exceptions to the rule, but for the majority. all you have to do is be average in school and you'll be alright.

What about those white children born to single-parent homes in poor neighborhoods, possibly to a drug addicted parent or within an abusive, neglectful family?  A white child that is not afforded the opportunity to have a quality education?  Or maybe even one who has a mental illness?

ALL white people are privileged?  That's just as absurd as saying ALL black people are (fill in the blank with whatever you see fit).

Racism, prejudging, stereotyping...none if it is fair.  You make of it what you want to but it is all ignorant.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

hate me if you want to.

the %!@@ is served to you on a silver platter. of course there are exceptions to the rule, but for the majority. all you have to do is be average in school and you'll be alright.

What about those white children born to single-parent homes in poor neighborhoods, possibly to a drug addicted parent or within an abusive, neglectful family?  A white child that is not afforded the opportunity to have a quality education?  Or maybe even one who has a mental illness?

ALL white people are privileged?  That's just as absurd as saying ALL black people are (fill in the blank with whatever you see fit).

Racism, prejudging, stereotyping...none if it is fair.  You make of it what you want to but it is all ignorant.
cobra kai is judging people based on the color of their skin, not individually. because you are white your life is great. because you are black your life is automatically so much harder. so he's just showing his ignorance right there

hate me if you want to.

cobra kai is judging people based on the color of their skin, not individually. because you are white your life is great. because you are black your life is automatically so much harder. so he's just showing his ignorance right there

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Once I started seeing chants of "Take Back Our Country"when Obama got elected I knew white paranoia had risen to it's highest level. The forecasting of them being a minority in the next 30yrs got middle age whites so shook its hilarious
laugh.gif
 Thats why your seeing this current isolate view of not shipping jobs overseas, immigration reform now seriously being undertaken in congress [to target Mexicans], the admonishment of Muslims and etc

roll.gif
   Damn! Someone is getting it!!!! I thought I was the only one here!

ScarsOrScabs wrote:

oidreez wrote:

hate me if you want to.

note where i said "there are exceptions to the rule". Drugs are straying away from the foundation that's been handed to them on that silver platter. nobody forcing a needle into their parents arm, that was their parents conscious choice to do so. and black people make it out of neglectful homes everyday, again not an excuse. there is still no reason to be homeless!

honestly there's no reason for anybody to be homeless period, seek the necessary things provided and work for a better life. with that, this country does provide white people with more oppurtunities than the rest of us.

hate me if you want to.

By far the stupidest thing I have ever read on the Internet. I've read a lot dumb !$%$ but I'm stunned that someone could actually type this.

Thinking before you type is much easier than thinking before you speak. Try it.

eek.gif
 At some of the most ignorant things ever said in NT history.
"Black People cannot be racist" Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
 Anyone can be racist...shut up, your credentials aren't even justified neither do they have anything to do with what you believe.

"White people are going to come to an end" 
laugh.gif
 Yea, OK. I don't care if White people become the minority, the fact remains that this country is run by money and commerce and white people still and will continue to own a vast percentage of that for many years to come.  Money ain't going anywhere than the White people ain't.

"If you think the United States is going to be around in 2042 your stupid" 
eek.gif
 Why the hell wouldn't it? Are we an impoverished nation? Are we going to get bombed by Islamic extremists? Come on fool, this country ain't going anywhere for a longggg time.  Every other powerful nation in the world is our ally and every other powerful country in the world needs the US economy to be thriving and consistent.  They can't afford for us to go anywhere.  Are the Islamic extremists going to kill us all? Hell no, Muslim people can't even come into our country without being watched over by the CIA or FBI.  Not to mention these dumb Islamic terrorists don't have the support, money, or technology to mess with America.  To be quite honest the United States is probably the safest it's ever been, all the US really needs to watch out for is a couple of extreme radical muslims who at worst will build a broken down bomb that can kill at tops 10-15 people in a subway station (and even that ain't happening)

The title is as ignorant as me asking this question "If White America has lost it's mind then what the Hell has Black America lost? 

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

hate me if you want to.

dog, i see it everyday i go to school. drive into the parking lot of whatever college you attend and just lok at the difference in cars being driven around campus.

i hate how in an argument everything is taken at 100%. we are all intelligent enough to know everything isn't 100%. but you can honestly say that from birth, a black baby and a white baby are on the same playing field? 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

eek.gif
 At some of the most ignorant things ever said in NT history.
"Black People cannot be racist" Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
 Anyone can be racist...shut up, your credentials aren't even justified neither do they have anything to do with what you believe.

"White people are going to come to an end" 
laugh.gif
 Yea, OK. I don't care if White people become the minority, the fact remains that this country is run by money and commerce and white people still and will continue to own a vast percentage of that for many years to come.  Money ain't going anywhere than the White people ain't.

"If you think the United States is going to be around in 2042 your stupid" 
eek.gif
 Why the hell wouldn't it? Are we an impoverished nation? Are we going to get bombed by Islamic extremists? Come on fool, this country ain't going anywhere for a longggg time.  Every other powerful nation in the world is our ally and every other powerful country in the world needs the US economy to be thriving and consistent.  They can't afford for us to go anywhere.  Are the Islamic extremists going to kill us all? Hell no, Muslim people can't even come into our country without being watched over by the CIA or FBI.  Not to mention these dumb Islamic terrorists don't have the support, money, or technology to mess with America.  To be quite honest the United States is probably the safest it's ever been, all the US really needs to watch out for is a couple of extreme radical muslims who at worst will build a broken down bomb that can kill at tops 10-15 people in a subway station (and even that ain't happening)

The title is as ignorant as me asking this question "If White America has lost it's mind then what the Hell has Black America lost? 

Has anyone posted what their actual credentials were?

Talk about hyperbole...

....so you go and sit in the corner, then "shut up".

ScarsOrScabs wrote:

oidreez wrote:

hate me if you want to.

note where i said "there are exceptions to the rule". Drugs are straying away from the foundation that's been handed to them on that silver platter. nobody forcing a needle into their parents arm, that was their parents conscious choice to do so. and black people make it out of neglectful homes everyday, again not an excuse. there is still no reason to be homeless!

honestly there's no reason for anybody to be homeless period, seek the necessary things provided and work for a better life. with that, this country does provide white people with more oppurtunities than the rest of us.

There's no doubt white people have more opportunities and sure, you added that there are exceptions to the rule.  There is nothing just about that.
My point is that it is reality...there are homeless people everywhere and it is not as easy or idealistic as you make it out to be.  But to say that you wouldn't give money to a white homeless person (YOU specified, you did not say ANY homeless person) because white people are living a video game life served on a silver platter is just wrong.

You're generalizing regardless of your simplistic exceptions to the rule statement and that is unjust. 

Cobra Kai, you should watch the clip Nat Turner posted, perhaps it may open your eyes.
I'm not going to really get into the whole racism debate but I do lean towards Nat Turner's view on racism because many whites try to marginalize the racism and oppression in our country's history by making statements such as "Blacks are also racist" as if a few angry Blacks is the same as 500 years of oppression. I wait for the day when someone is discussing the Holocaust and someone says "Jews are also racist" so they should just "get over it".

My next point, as a people(all races included), many people need to open their eyes and get over this whole mentality of one-upping the next race while your/our wealth gets looted behind our backs. We have some whites that want to have the white privilege of being able to casually use the N word, for example. When a black person comes into a majority white environment or all white environment, they are usually asked "what do you do" because they want to know "how is this black person on my level, in my environment". Instead of focusing on competing and being happy as long as "we are doing better than those people over there", focus on improving life for everyone. Don't fall for the okie doke and be a rat in the maze that these politicians and people in power have put you in.

ScarsOrScabs wrote:

oidreez wrote:

hate me if you want to.

the foundation that's been handed to them on that silver platter.
yes, because all white people are equally educated and well off(sarcasm). 

things aren't that black and white.  they are gray, more like a tarnished "silver platter".

btw, i am not white or black,  or a combination of both.

ScarsOrScabs wrote:

ScarsOrScabs wrote:

oidreez wrote:

hate me if you want to.

There's no doubt white people have more opportunities and sure, you added that there are exceptions to the rule.  There is nothing just about that.
My point is that it is reality...there are homeless people everywhere and it is not as easy or idealistic as you make it out to be.  But to say that you wouldn't give money to a white homeless person (YOU specified, you did not say ANY homeless person) because white people are living a video game life served on a silver platter is just wrong.

You're generalizing regardless of your simplistic exceptions to the rule statement and that is unjust. 

From what Nat Turner said earlier, my conclusion is  "I DON'T HAVE TO BE JUST, I'M BLACK. I CAN'T BE UNJUST."  
roll.gif

And the analogy wasn't meant to be used as a video game life, yall read it wrong. It was meant to be said as, if going in to something, you already have the upper hand. there's no reason you "should" lose." just like if I have never played a video game and you have AND you have cheat codes on, how do you not win?

and i agree with the reality of things, but in an argument. people rarely speak in reality, they speak in 100%'s to either prove their point or disprove another persons point. yes, i feel that white people are born more privelaged than I am and I also feel taht I have the right to use that as a reason to not give them money I have worked for because they are homeless.  

hate me if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom