White Cement IV Rumored to Return Summer 2011

You can count me in
smile.gif
.... if true

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

No the picture is not from the fusion. These we given to me by a JB employee who has been spot on in the past. This was from a sample.... I post a pic and its all eh it probably fake.....and this I keep things to myself...smh.. the pic is correct, but kojo says he has better ones so we will wait for his. As I'm taking mine down... and I have a hangover, so I dont have time for all this doubt business

Not doubting you GG. but that pic is horrible. The shade of grey is horrible. The jumpman is horrible. I wanna see better pics. But I don't think it'll look right with the jumpman. So FOR NOW, I'm good with my NIKE AIR'S

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

No the picture is not from the fusion. These we given to me by a JB employee who has been spot on in the past. This was from a sample.... I post a pic and its all eh it probably fake.....and this I keep things to myself...smh.. the pic is correct, but kojo says he has better ones so we will wait for his. As I'm taking mine down... and I have a hangover, so I dont have time for all this doubt business

Not doubting you GG. but that pic is horrible. The shade of grey is horrible. The jumpman is horrible. I wanna see better pics. But I don't think it'll look right with the jumpman. So FOR NOW, I'm good with my NIKE AIR'S

They coming out. Remember the fusion powder 9's came out and a year later the real Air jordan Powder 9s came out. I have hope for these releasing next year.

They coming out. Remember the fusion powder 9's came out and a year later the real Air jordan Powder 9s came out. I have hope for these releasing next year.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I want the 99 pair now. I can't stand having a jumpman on the back of these.
AGREED! I have a 99 pair, but they aren't really wearable, so fragile
frown.gif
I'm trying to find a solid soled wearable pair but the prices are just crazy, this sucks...

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I want the 99 pair now. I can't stand having a jumpman on the back of these.
AGREED! I have a 99 pair, but they aren't really wearable, so fragile
frown.gif
I'm trying to find a solid soled wearable pair but the prices are just crazy, this sucks...

Okay. I might get roasted for this question. But out of curiousity. Whats wrong with a jumpman on the back?

Okay. I might get roasted for this question. But out of curiousity. Whats wrong with a jumpman on the back?

Attention ! Jordan Brand representatives or members if you read this message this is the 1 shoe and colorway that the shoe will not, I repeat will not be right without Nike Air. Even the fakes have it right. I know you guys need some sales with these recent releases. So Put the Nike where it rightfully belongs and you will have an %!$ load of money coming in.

Attention ! Jordan Brand representatives or members if you read this message this is the 1 shoe and colorway that the shoe will not, I repeat will not be right without Nike Air. Even the fakes have it right. I know you guys need some sales with these recent releases. So Put the Nike where it rightfully belongs and you will have an %!$ load of money coming in.

Originally Posted by Quashy

Nothing, if that's how you feel. Me personally, and most sneakerheads, prefer the originality of a shoe. Most of us prefer it to be left alone how it was originally done. As in case, NIKE AIR or possible pass. The shoe is too iconic to possess a jumpman. I've had three pairs of those since the 99 release and would rather have it that way. But if/when they do drop, most likely I'll cop 1 so I can finally retire the one I'm rocking today.

Nothing, if that's how you feel. Me personally, and most sneakerheads, prefer the originality of a shoe. Most of us prefer it to be left alone how it was originally done. As in case, NIKE AIR or possible pass. The shoe is too iconic to possess a jumpman. I've had three pairs of those since the 99 release and would rather have it that way. But if/when they do drop, most likely I'll cop 1 so I can finally retire the one I'm rocking today.

IV's are one of the most disappointing Jordans in the entire lineup IMO. They give you an awful shape, piss-poor quality, and no Nike Air to complete the look....

...newer retro IV's are trash...word to the Mili IV's...
smh.gif

IV's are one of the most disappointing Jordans in the entire lineup IMO. They give you an awful shape, piss-poor quality, and no Nike Air to complete the look....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Agreed.

Originally Posted by Daver

Agreed.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

smh.gif

This. Throwing NIKE on the back can't even save the IV at this point. They will still have that cheap looking LA Gear netting, weird shape and the wrong materials.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

smh.gif

This. Throwing NIKE on the back can't even save the IV at this point. They will still have that cheap looking LA Gear netting, weird shape and the wrong materials.

Back
Top Bottom