White Cement IV Rumored to Return Summer 2011

save your time jb if youre going to use the same cheap leather that ruined the mars and militaries

No way they will be as good as this, but at least, they're the closest thing that's wearable.. if the release is true though

9911641a0409ad6071dd86ba123377f3ded2afab_r.jpg
5d71611c0a0aa3627e7e04f88d2be9e3ad2b8e6a_r.jpg

No way they will be as good as this, but at least, they're the closest thing that's wearable.. if the release is true though

9911641a0409ad6071dd86ba123377f3ded2afab_r.jpg
5d71611c0a0aa3627e7e04f88d2be9e3ad2b8e6a_r.jpg

This brand is dead to me. I will not shell out money for something that is only a shell of it's former self. Didn't do it for the black cements, & won't do it for these. The memory of the 1st retro is enough for me.

I've decided to stop complaining about JB and just remove them from my short list of acceptable brands to buy.

This brand is dead to me. I will not shell out money for something that is only a shell of it's former self. Didn't do it for the black cements, & won't do it for these. The memory of the 1st retro is enough for me.

I've decided to stop complaining about JB and just remove them from my short list of acceptable brands to buy.

Would be nice to have a wearabale pair but the 4s have been suspect... theres a good chance I might just pass

Would be nice to have a wearabale pair but the 4s have been suspect... theres a good chance I might just pass

Nice catalog Vsano. I'll have to check out the shape/leather on these. I recently sold all of my IV's from 06. The Mars and Militaries were just too damn thin. Leather creasing after putting my foot in the shoe. I love the Military Blue colorway, but I they creased way too easy.

JB, don't ruin this one. Redemption can start with the White/Cement III's, and then these!!!!!!

Nice catalog Vsano. I'll have to check out the shape/leather on these. I recently sold all of my IV's from 06. The Mars and Militaries were just too damn thin. Leather creasing after putting my foot in the shoe. I love the Military Blue colorway, but I they creased way too easy.

JB, don't ruin this one. Redemption can start with the White/Cement III's, and then these!!!!!!

I reported this in January of this year and received such negative heat for it.

You're welcome NikeTalk

I reported this in January of this year and received such negative heat for it.

You're welcome NikeTalk

Back
Top Bottom