White Cement IV Rumored to Return Summer 2011

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Attention ! Jordan Brand representatives or members if you read this message this is the 1 shoe and colorway that the shoe will not, I repeat will not be right without Nike Air. Even the fakes have it right. I know you guys need some sales with these recent releases. So Put the Nike where it rightfully belongs and you will have an %!$ load of money coming in.

they aint nike no more...y wld they put nike air?? 
it aint happenin homie

Attention ! Jordan Brand representatives or members if you read this message this is the 1 shoe and colorway that the shoe will not, I repeat will not be right without Nike Air. Even the fakes have it right. I know you guys need some sales with these recent releases. So Put the Nike where it rightfully belongs and you will have an %!$ load of money coming in.

it aint happenin homie

Originally Posted by thebeast23

it aint happenin homie

hehe well , then they can stop puttin the nike swoosh on the 1's .. but they wont cause that what makes the whole shoe. Imo, all the "nike air" joints in the jordan line should still have it , the check is to notorious to just be replaced like it was just a lacetip or sumthin. But JB wanna promote the brand so , thats why we see the jumpman instead..thats the only reason they dont put it back. "we gotta respect the collectors bla bla"  my @ss  

it aint happenin homie

hehe well , then they can stop puttin the nike swoosh on the 1's .. but they wont cause that what makes the whole shoe. Imo, all the "nike air" joints in the jordan line should still have it , the check is to notorious to just be replaced like it was just a lacetip or sumthin. But JB wanna promote the brand so , thats why we see the jumpman instead..thats the only reason they dont put it back. "we gotta respect the collectors bla bla"  my @ss  

they don't need to put nike air on the back to make it sell, it will sell out regardless.  nike air would be better but a jumpman would be fine.

they don't need to put nike air on the back to make it sell, it will sell out regardless.  nike air would be better but a jumpman would be fine.

it aint happenin homie

No, but they are under the umbrella of Nike Inc. You think Jordan 1's would be released if they had no ties to Nike? Or how the recent QF Jordan 2's had N I K E on the back tab...that aint happening if Nike isn't somewhere in the mix. Anyways, JB owes it to their loyal fan base to give them an authentic replication of an OG classic like the IV...

I'm not expecting an exact OG replica...it's not happening and I realize it. But as good as the 99 retros looked in 2 classic colorways..is as good as they should be now.

it aint happenin homie

No, but they are under the umbrella of Nike Inc. You think Jordan 1's would be released if they had no ties to Nike? Or how the recent QF Jordan 2's had N I K E on the back tab...that aint happening if Nike isn't somewhere in the mix. Anyways, JB owes it to their loyal fan base to give them an authentic replication of an OG classic like the IV...

I'm not expecting an exact OG replica...it's not happening and I realize it. But as good as the 99 retros looked in 2 classic colorways..is as good as they should be now.

Jb will mess this up. Only they know how. That's why I lol at the comments by NTers saying "copped" when they haven't seen actual pics. Lol hypes

Jb will mess this up. Only they know how. That's why I lol at the comments by NTers saying "copped" when they haven't seen actual pics. Lol hypes

i need confirmation first.... my favorite things about the cement ivs was the nike air on the back, so it will be interesting to see what the jumpman looks like on these.

i need confirmation first.... my favorite things about the cement ivs was the nike air on the back, so it will be interesting to see what the jumpman looks like on these.

these are my grails... but they can keep em if they're gonna be the same as the milis or mars and charge 150 for em
eyes.gif

these are my grails... but they can keep em if they're gonna be the same as the milis or mars and charge 150 for em
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

IV's are one of the most disappointing Jordans in the entire lineup IMO. They give you an awful shape, piss-poor quality, and no Nike Air to complete the look....

...newer retro IV's are trash...word to the Mili IV's...
smh.gif

Agree, outside the original 4's the black laser iv were straight butter, my favorite shoe. If the cement iv is trash quality I'm gonna pass

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

IV's are one of the most disappointing Jordans in the entire lineup IMO. They give you an awful shape, piss-poor quality, and no Nike Air to complete the look....

...newer retro IV's are trash...word to the Mili IV's...
smh.gif

Agree, outside the original 4's the black laser iv were straight butter, my favorite shoe. If the cement iv is trash quality I'm gonna pass

save your time jb if youre going to use the same cheap leather that ruined the mars and militaries

Back
Top Bottom