White Cement IV Rumored to Return Summer 2011

I still have a pair of DS '99 cement IV's. I beat the hell out of my extra pair and I can definitely do for a re-release of theses.
pimp.gif

I still have a pair of DS '99 cement IV's. I beat the hell out of my extra pair and I can definitely do for a re-release of theses.
pimp.gif

this is the only release that would snuff my JB boycott. if they aren't worse than the CDP, I'll cop

this is the only release that would snuff my JB boycott. if they aren't worse than the CDP, I'll cop

To those complaining. I've had two pairs of them from 99 and loved both of them. But after facing the reality that these might crack when I'm walking, I am not willing to take that chance so I sold them.

These retros will satisfy my need for these and that is all I care for. I rather have some than none.

To those complaining. I've had two pairs of them from 99 and loved both of them. But after facing the reality that these might crack when I'm walking, I am not willing to take that chance so I sold them.

These retros will satisfy my need for these and that is all I care for. I rather have some than none.

Rumors are trash if its true am copping 2 pairs tho

Favorite Jordan of all time but its going to suck without the nike air all well

Back
Top Bottom