White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

Just watched the video again and I def. see the sarcasm.

saying that black men started vans and skinny jeans
"all your skills, your dancing and your rapping"
"white guys have there class, but black guys have swag"
and all that paying rent/ suga mamma talk

c'mon now

and the girls face on the left makes me mad, and i dont know why

Honestly, if a chick got a nice face, nice personality, nice booty I could give a crap bout your skin color. If you are purple with all those things, I'd find you attractive. Period.

Y'all don't see they viewing us as pieces of meat and as sexual objects. That white man has class's black man has swag comment makes me want to vomit

Lol at the sarcasm talk as if this doesn't really happen. There's at least 30 more videos on the same title/subject.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Y'all don't see they viewing us as pieces of meat and as sexual objects. That white man has class's black man has swag comment makes me want to vomit

one dude in here said he's okay with being a piece of meat. Lol thet view y'all how you view them?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

one dude in here said he's okay with being a piece of meat. Lol thet view y'all how you view them?
i know right, i will keep it trill, most black guys are into white chicks because of their novelty, dudes are sayin levars chick is a dime when shes really not even cute, shes ok as long as you want a white girl, but on the universal scale shes not attractive to me at all, if you were to paint her another complexion shes ugh

added the chick on the left on FB.  If I'm bored one day, I'll see if she wants to hop on face time and sees if she shows me love for being black 
laugh.gif

Nothing knew, massa tried to keep them away from us for a reason.

It does seem like this is some sort of joke though, But there is usually some truth behind jokes.

But this isn't anything new. Some things just won't be said out in the open.
No, I am not saying all white women want black men. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by All Ready

i don't know what sarcasm yall are catching but i'm not seeing it

they seemed serious, very serious actually

i'm not into chicks who only date one race of people tho

their reasons were dumb as hell but i've seen it happen too many times to think they were being sarcastic

you know those super racist videos that pop up on the web where there are a couple of white girls and they go on an unbelievably crazy racist rant? This is the complete opposite of that, however, the joke is still on you(black men, to be more specific). I highly doubt if they turned off the camera and called Jamal and Henz0 to come smash. Snapbacks and skinny jeans? Seriously? If you can't see the satire here, you have some work to do.
you're giving these girls way too much credit

highly doubt they are that advanced in the art of satire

now if they used stereotypes such as bad credit, no job, drug dealing and basketball as a point of attraction then yes, i'd have to call sarcasm

this one, not so much, maybe you should do a little more homework tho

This is the perfect example of why a lot of guys don't get p#$%

Too invested in the thoughts of females

You guys don't even know these girls why do their opinions even matter

To allow two random girls to really invoke such strong emotions in you that you would even go as far to put down others and even expose your insecurity's shows a lot about your character

and am refereeing to a lot of the dudes  in here and ones who posted those comments on youtube  ...smh
30t6p3b.gif

.....and am black if it matters

I'm black and these stereotypes get madd offensive at times.... That said this video rly deserves a thread of it's own... smh stereotyping black men and women at the same time... It is kind of funny 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To allow two random girls to really invoke such strong emotions in you that you would even go as far to put down others and even expose your insecurity's shows a lot about your character

and am refereeing to a lot of the dudes  in here and ones who posted those comments on youtube  ...smh
30t6p3b.gif

small "victories" I guess. If we cared about more important things like graduating at more than a 50% clip the same way we do "pulling" white women, look out establishment! But hey at least we can have sex with their daughters a few times.

Did this AtlSeeko guy say this was sarcasm and satire? 
laugh.gif

These dummies don't even know what that word means.  They really think like this.  Maybe he's never been around chicks like this but they exist.

These are the kind of white women who drink moonshine and have kids with their cousins in their parents house at 40. $*@+! disgusting...this coming from a black man who is open to dating white women. We shouldn't be proud of this at all, especially not with those reasons she listed.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

30t6p3b.gif

This. Like I've stated in the first couple pages, its THEIR preference. Why call them trash? Look up their history? And the one guy who wanted to battle gfs is the prime example of what you're speaking on.

Originally Posted by stuched

I'm black and these stereotypes get madd offensive at times.... That said this video rly deserves a thread of it's own... smh stereotyping black men and women at the same time... It is kind of funny�
This mess is pure comedy. 

Back
Top Bottom