White Student Beaten On School Bus; CROWD CHEERS...

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by dreClark

You right, I learned how to be 'logical' about things before I even got to the 3rd grade.
Well you must be on some remedial education then to have all that logic taught to you over the years yet you still fail to exercise it.

If you think it's logical to pummel someone after your bookbag gets knocked to the floor, I don't know what to tell you.

I respect your thoughts/opinions on sports, I just don't agree with you on this issue.
Please, please, please point out to me where I said what these kids did was right. Please point out where I said what THEY did was logical. Pleasepoint out where I agreed w/ anything they did.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

im sure if the "colors" were switched, yall would be saying "kid shouldnt have touched his bag" and $#+% like that ... smh
Riiiiiiiight.
eyes.gif
youre a hypocrite point blank ... im not even arguin with you about it, you couldnt convince me otherwise ... you still my e-man cuz of S&Tbut youre a hypocrite, you know it and i know it ... walk it off

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Shouldn't have touched his bag.
Your so tough
It isn't even about being tough.

It's about not messing w/ other people's stuff if you aren't ready to deal w/ the possible consequences of it. It's about being logical.
ohwell.gif

Logical? I guess in grades "3-12" they didn't teach your dumb @%! logical thinking.

And this definitely has to do with race. Especially the 2nd guy who jumps in- he only did that because of who the kid was.
laugh.gif
You seem so confident about that statement, despite the fact that you weren't there, and you read the same thing as everyone else here. Who are you, Professor X?

Youre damn right I'm confident. Because I've seem situations very similiar to this one with the very same underlining tones. If white on black racism get recognized and bashed, the same should happen if the roles are reversed.

Unless you were there, or you have the witness reports and all the testimony, it would be foolish of you to assume a motive. You know what they say aboutassuming, right?
Coming to conclusions prematurely causes a confirmation bias.

laugh.gif
are some of you serious? Put yourself in that position. If a random dude REGARDLESS of color knocked your bag down to sit, you're not going to puthands on him? Race doesnt even matter in this case.

THE PROBLEM IS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS WITH BLACKS AGAINST WHITES OR WHITES AGAINST BLACKS ISNT RACIST. WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST HAVE CONFLICTS. I GOT INTO A FIGHTFOR THE SAME REASON ONCE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. I HAD TO RIDE ANOTHER BUS HOME AND I MOVED SOMEONES BAG, I GOT HIT, THEN WE STARTED FIGHTING. PROBLEM IS, HE WASWHITE AND ON THE B-BALL TEAM AND I PLAYED FOOTBALL, WE JUST DIDN'T LIKE EACH OTHER B4 THE SITUATION HAPPENED AND I KIND OF ESCALATED IT... PEOPLE HAVEPROBLEMS.

You right, I learned how to be 'logical' about things before I even got to the 3rd grade.
Well you must be on some remedial education then to have all that logic taught to you over the years yet you still fail to exercise it.

If you think it's logical to pummel someone after your bookbag gets knocked to the floor, I don't know what to tell you.

I respect your thoughts/opinions on sports, I just don't agree with you on this issue.
laugh.gif
dude completely missing the point of what dreClark said.
-The Juice

Point out to me my hypocrisy.

you know damn well if this was switched you would come nowhere near defending in any way shape or form the people beating a little black kid up ... especiallybecause the black kid "touched his backpack" lets be real here ...

thing is i dont care forreal, im numb to race relations in this country ... in my mind there isnt one single person who hasnt been racist at one point in theirlives ... i know people on both sides of the racial fence and in my eyes its pointless to try to curb their opinions ... theres always gonna be racists andpeople are always in the end going to side with their own ...

perfect example is this past election ... there were people who voted for obama strictly because he was black ... there were people who didnt vote for himstritcly because he was black ... i dont even give a #+%* anymore im not worrying about it ...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
are some of you serious? Put yourself in that position. If a random dude REGARDLESS of color knocked your bag down to sit, you're not going to put hands on him? Race doesnt even matter in this case.

Nope, I wouldn't. Because maybe I wouldn't deny him the seat in the first place.

you know damn well if this was switched you would come nowhere near defending in any way shape or form the people beating a little black kid up ... especially because the black kid "touched his backpack" lets be real here ...
Where the hell have I defended them?

By saying "Shouldn't have touched his bookbag" ? Are you serious? This is absolving the kids from wrong doings?

Jesus Christ.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Unless you were there, or you have the witness reports and all the testimony, it would be foolish of you to assume a motive. You know what they say about assuming, right?
Coming to conclusions prematurely causes a confirmation bias.
Let's just say it's a pretty safe assumption. I respect your continued persuit of being neutral/PC on the issue though.

Dre, I thought you were pushing aside/dismissing the actions of those who were CLEARLY in the wrong and pointing the finger at the kid who pushed a backpack onthe floor.

In the grand scheme of things, it's merely a bookbag. And it's merely some kid's well being.

I dont think its race either.

I think its picking on a kid who has a low self esteem so they look tough in front of their friends.
Im not gonna lie in middle school i wasnt the nicest to kids who were kinda wierd and didnt have friends.

Now i feel terrible, im either nice to as many ppl as i can be or just dont day anything at all.
Put yourself in the kids position, not that many friends you go home do homework watch TV. And repeat everyday.
Theres no point in rubbing it in, esp by beating him up.

Its flat out wrong and the kids who beat him up should get get their #$$ kicked 10 times worse.

Shouldn't have touched his bag.

Kid shouldn't have touched his book bag
but the other kid probably could have just moved his bag off the seat when he saw kids boarding the bus. Common courtesy.

you know damn well if this was switched you would come nowhere near defending in any way shape or form the people beating a little black kid up ... especially because the black kid "touched his backpack" lets be real here ...

By saying "Shouldn't have touched his bookbag" ? Are you serious? This is absolving the kids from wrong doings?

Jesus Christ.

There's no point in arguing something like this. If he doesn't want to see what your saying, you might as well keep it moving.

I get what your saying though. I was taught that you just don't randomly touch/move other people's belongings, because things like that usually startconfrontations.

Jesus Christ.

Let it go dre. But I find it funny how YOU'RE remedial for saying not to touch someones stuff. Especially when they don't like you. That's verylogical

Originally Posted by cangn

The school suspended the two attackers for 10 days today, pending an expulsion hearing, and suspended three bystanders for five days for laughing at the incident, D'Vante and his mother said the principal told them.

What kind of peanut butter and jelly !%!! is that?

If I was the parent of the kid who got suspended for that, I'd fight it all the way...raise up a big !%!! storm.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how does the bus driver just keep driving?

he/she should have noticed the problem and did something about it...
[Lil Scrappy]He don't want no problems[/Scrappy]

How do you know that though?

I keep reading this...how does everyone know that?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by cangn

The school suspended the two attackers for 10 days today, pending an expulsion hearing, and suspended three bystanders for five days for laughing at the incident, D'Vante and his mother said the principal told them.
What kind of peanut butter and jelly !%!! is that?

If I was the parent of the kid who got suspended for that, I'd fight it all the way...raise up a big !%!! storm.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how does the bus driver just keep driving?

he/she should have noticed the problem and did something about it...
[Lil Scrappy]He don't want no problems[/Scrappy]

How do you know that though?

I keep reading this...how does everyone know that?

They don't know. And if it was the other way around and the kid was black, the bully was white and people came rushing to his defense, most posts in herewould be talking about how its not a race issue and we should stop reaching for racism. See, it works both ways. So we might as well dead that argument rightnow.

I will feel I have failed as a parent if my kid is in any of the roles on this bus, except for the one kid that stopped it.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I dont think its race either.

I think its picking on a kid who has a low self esteem so they look tough in front of their friends.
Im not gonna lie in middle school i wasnt the nicest to kids who were kinda wierd and didnt have friends.
I agree

i don't think the kids watching and laughing should be suspended

and yeah it does seem like black people been getting murdered in the merdia recently
laugh.gif

then people wonder why the quite nerd from school comes to school one day to shoot up everybody.

Back
Top Bottom