White tee's Appreciation

pimp.gif

Every day inna white tee breakin necks with my kicks.
pimp.gif

White t-shirts is what you can usually catch me in. But lately I've been wearing more stuff, I'm enjoying switching stuff up.

Only thing I hate is spilling anything on the joints. It could be the smallest stain and I'll look/feel like the dirtiest bum.

I wear the 5-pack comfort soft white t-shirts from Wal-Mart often, but I also wear the same pair of shoes everyday. Regardless, they're appreciated.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I wear the 5-pack comfort soft white t-shirts from Wal-Mart often, but I also wear the same pair of shoes everyday. Regardless, they're appreciated.

- Tical.
Blasphemy, this is Niketalk

Yup in my white, yup in my white tee.

I slang in my white tee
I bang in my white tee
All in the club spitting game in my white tee
I bling in my white tee serve fiends in my white tee
$+## a throwback I look clean in my white tee.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

ripfan816 wrote:
infamousod wrote:
because you don't know how to match t-shirts with your shoes?

No white tees are fresh and they are inexpensive so I can buy nicer shoes.
pimp.gif

So you're broke?And still buying kicks?

I def did'nt say that and am def not broke.

But instead of spend 25-30 for one nice tee i can get like a six pack of hanes for like half of that.

the finishline white tees used to be great real thick and made right. now there all thin and seems like they made em shorter . Have to get em way to big in thebody just so there long enough.. I refuse to rock them Tall T dresses
smh.gif
. Whats everyones fav. brand?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by T i c a l

- Tical.
Blasphemy, this is Niketalk

They are falling apart and have numerous holes but they've seen far too many good concerts for me to get rid of them.

- Tical.

ripfan816 wrote:
Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

ripfan816 wrote:
infamousod wrote:
because you don't know how to match t-shirts with your shoes?

No white tees are fresh and they are inexpensive so I can buy nicer shoes.
pimp.gif

So you're broke?And still buying kicks?

I def did'nt say that and am def not broke.

But instead of spend 25-30 for one nice tee i can get like a six pack of hanes for like half of that.
Well you said you buy white tees so you can buy nicer shoes.I took it that you cant afford both nice shirts and nice shoes.But hey whatever floatsyour boat.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Footlocker White tees FTW. 5 for $20 = PIFF
sick.gif
them tees are straight garbage!!

Kirkland White-T's unite
my man. i got kirklands that are about a year old and they still as fresh as the first day i wore them

I used to buy all the other white tees.

But for the past two years, it's been all about the FOTL joints.

Yep, straight out the plastic packaging
laugh.gif
. Thin & comfortable in summer. Easy to layer in winter. Cheaper than FL's even so if they get screwed, noharm.

Back
Top Bottom