Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

playing ball in 190 shoes out the box? i'd like to know what ya do for a living...
laugh.gif

these right here got my 190 on r/d
pimp.gif

theyre too expensive and they dont look good
would probably get them if they get to be $80, which they will

they dont look that bad. Looks like they are gonna be really good performance-wise.

I like them a lot. This is probably the first time the tech and functionality in the shoe has peeked my interest over the actual look of it. And I actuallylike the look of the shoe, regardless of how closely it resembles the XIV. But if I do decide to actually purchase a pair, I'm not paying over $100 forthem.

People don't/won't like it initially because it hasn't been co-signed enough by the hood and internet bloggers.

Honestly I don't think you'll see a lot of young people wearing future signature model Jordans casually or on court as much from now on.

there not too bad i think it just a lot of negative hype, and the price tag is crazy
but i will not be buying unless it hits the retail stores

A lot of people here are silly.

It's cool to follow the crowd sometimes, but why the hell does everyone have to jump on every Jordan bandwagon whether it's "pro this" or"anti that"????

People love to come in and post "easy pass", while in all likelihood the only thing they'll be passing on release date for the 2009s is gas fromtheir fat @+%#@.

Can't people just like a shoe (or not like a shoe) based upon what THEY themselves like, and not have to log on to a shoe website to see what is andisn't OK to be fond of?????????

Grow up peeps. Grow up.

Originally Posted by PS3KID07

If you actually like them or even would wear him, please come here......stick your face on the screen.....and wait for my hand.

I don't like them, but I wouldn't knock anyone who does...

Originally Posted by JordanHiGh23

I believe these shoes will still sell out on release date due to being a limited release

i think jordan brand will make the shoe limited enough for all the re-sellers to buy and they will all cop. People who were on the fence about the shoe will now want to cop after seeing more picture, but won't be able to cop at $190 price tag, end up paying more like $250 range for a limited shoe...and jordan brand will be successful in selling the 2009 signature model

so if you like the shoe i suggest you try and get your pair asap on release date or even a camp out....because the hypebeasts and resellers will cop

....but to answer your question i do not like the 2009 signature shoes....i told myself to stop at the 23's...and plus i don't like team jordans
CAMP OUT???????????????????????????
sick.gif

Personally I Really Really like these... Just the $190 plus price tag makes me hesitant, any one want to hook it in a Size 10.5 Let me know
wink.gif

All of you who are saying they're gonna buy the shoes for ballin must be joking or just hella rich.
Seriously, $190 for shoes you're gonna play bball in? Might as well just get a pair of hyperdunks.

Not for me, But watch people drop big money on the limited ones............................

i dunt think its such a stong issue that the sneaker is bad lookin or not, i think its jus the fact that its the predecessorof the aj 23(which was a beautiful jordan) and it falls short. also the fact that they arent worth 190. if they were like a team jordan and like 125 they wouldprob do great. thas wat i think anyways

air jordans are always made with performance in mind first. these shoes probably will perform phenomally. the newest air jordans are always lookin to settrends not follow them, so you may not like them now but like all the others before them they'll grow on you and you'll be eating your words.

they have been growing on me. if they release a UNC blue pair, and i can find it for less then 190$ i would consider copping.

For gods sake, enough is enough. This is out of control. Now there are threads for hating the shoe?
Geez, if you ahte it so much, smack yourself for wasting your own time and energy in making this thread.
Can't you just pick one of the other hundred threads and just say you hate it?

Geez, you guys complain and whine but still keeps buying their products.
It still sells out. If it were such a horrible shoe, do not buy it, even at a discount because they are making their money still if you pruchase it for $100 orless.
You guys complain about the quality, here it is, a quality shoe. The look isn't so bad, it is decent the most and still somewhat innovative.

You don't like it, don't buy it. It is as simple as that.
I don't know why people have b**** and moan over every single thing and waste people's time.
Keep the $190 in your wallet and keep it going. Jordan isn't shoving this on anyone's throat.

Back
Top Bottom