Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

No lasering. No shrouds. No covers. No pictures on the shoe. No city skylines. No cement print. No elephant print.
perhaps things that could have saved this shoe?????

i'm prob gonna cop the white ones, but not for retail. i like the marble look on the white ones, but def don't like the limited release ones. thosebeing limited is about the only way they will get hype.

greyson23:
23ska909red02:
No lasering. No shrouds. No covers. No pictures on the shoe. No city skylines. No cement print. No elephant print.
perhaps things that could have saved this shoe?????
Not at all.Shrouds belong on the XVI, where they're an option for the owner. Lasering belongs on nothing, but they look alright on the laserIVs and the XXII PEs. Splatter print belongs n the IVs. Cement print belongs on the IIIs. Permanent covers belong on nothing.

After reading the specs, the functionality, and seeing high quality pictures, they definitely grew on me. I'm only a fan of the white based colorway andthe black/white/red colorway.

I love 'em.

Have since I first saw them on here.

They have a classic Jordan look to them.

Just a clean looking shoe that, in my opinion, looks 'different' than your average basketball shoe, but not a tacky, trashy, ghetto-fab type of 'different'.

ska, I'll give you that. Just a clean shoe for once.

But I'm not feeling that heel or the satin or that pricetag.

The question is, are you buying them??
laugh.gif

I love 'em.

Just a clean looking shoe that, in my opinion, looks 'different' than your average basketball shoe, but not a tacky, trashy, ghetto-fab type of 'different'.

Exactly how I'm feeling about them. I wish more people were this reasonable on this forum.

I'm not buying them for $190, but that doesn't say much. I love the XX3's and I held out on those until I could get a couple pirs for around $100each. I'll probably cop these once the discounts are right. All these same haters will be beasting on these kicks in about 18 months.

i like everything on the shoes except the back of the heal. i don't mind the raised heal from the side but from the back they don't look all thatstable or pretty. otherwise they look like they're pretty damn comfy.

my wife offered for me to get a pair but i refused. i don't by jays no more.

I will probably cop. They are not the hottest shoe that he has came out with, but the quality does look rather good. They look very comfortable too. I'msure I will add them to the collection...

*Coming From A True Collector*

Every single year i see the new model of an air jordan signature shoe it always has to grow on me however i did not think that this model would grow on me butit did.
I did not care for the simplicity of the shoe and i was kind of comparing it to the 23s, when i look back now the 20s were very simple and the shoe itselfstill had alot going on with it mainly because of the shroud area along with the lasering details. I went to finishline to see them in person and i loved howthe rainbow effect showed up on the patent leather area of the 20s when light shined on it so therefore i purchased them plus they felt great on the foot. I amvery interested in playing ball in the air jordan 2009 model, the article that i read caught my attention for this model and the box is incredible. There areso many options that they could use with the air jordan 2009 model for example:

Black/Shealth Colorway, Cool Grey Colorway, etc.
BP where are you when we need you man lol.

Well, they grew on me so my pair well under the retail price is on the way to the house.
This shoe is like a more improved version of the air jordan 19.
I need to quit purchasing so many shoes, this is my drug lol.

One

I'm really interested in seeing the PE's of the 2009. I'm thinking we'll see Melo in a white/powder/yellow pair before too long.

they are terrible
sick.gif
.......they look like the old Reebok Steve Francisshoes. They can keep them.

the 2k9s are the type of shoe u see at the store and say those are pretty cool
and then look at the price tag and say are u serious not in this life time

I love 'em.

I agree. I also like them. I've been telling my friends that it's about time JB comes out with a simple, clean, nice shoe. I stillcan't do $190 though.

Back
Top Bottom