Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

I look white but my mom is half native American and my dad isn't full white, both my brothers are black and my friend of 20 years I call a brother is black, can I say it?

if you have to ask, then dont. there are plenty of black people who refuse to use it, and they know that they arent missing out on anything neither. overstand me, beloveds.

Many of these countries were colonized and slave trade was developed in most of these countries. Thats why you see pale dominicans and dark dominicans the mix of european blood and african blood. All of the explorers raped and pillaged.

Last edited:
What are we doing about Fat Joe?

He got street cred too :nerd:

I gotta find the interview but he explains his use.

I made the thread because I see a lot of sneakertubers and their fans throwing it around online and in public (in their own bubbles of course) and wanted to see if met with the scenario that a black NTer heard it...would they say anything?

I've checked some people who've said it in front of my wife cause she seemed bothered by the use.

Before I get the "well she don't care if you say it"

The occasions have been when the group is all non-black and they're throwing it around casually. Some will say, "well what if they have a pass or they "cool". The times I've spoken up it was safe to assume that they did not.

A group of middle easterners or asians, or whites, or latinos shouldn't be saying it period.

Am I a hypocrite? Maybe. But I never had the urge to be around just my own race and use.

If that makes any sense.

I'm on the [emoji]128701[/emoji]

What if someone calls you a n***a in an argument and he's black but you're not.

I was playing ball the other day and the other team were sore losers. They called a whack call on my game winning shot and we gave it to them but we were heated so I called a whack call the next play against them. We were arguing back and forth then one of the guys said F*** u N***a. Then I immediately retaliated and said N***a f*** you and your whack ***** calls.

Right after, in my head I was like "Damn...I gotta chill" he didn't say anything after that but I got a shoulder to my chest the very next play, he thought I was going to punch him back but I ended up stealing the ball and winning the game. lol

It was a heat of the moment kind of thing.

I was playing ball the other day and the other team were sore losers. They called a whack call on my game winning shot and we gave it to them but we were heated so I called a whack call the next play against them. We were arguing back and forth then one of the guys said F*** u N***a. Then I immediately retaliated and said N***a f*** you and your whack ***** calls.

Right after, in my head I was like "Damn...I gotta chill" he didn't say anything after that but I got a shoulder to my chest the very next play, he thought I was going to punch him back but I ended up stealing the ball and winning the game. lol

:rofl: Best part of the story

Pun and Joe descend from the diaspora.

:smh: smh

See WE are part of the problem. We'll call someone that isn't black a ***** not knowing that secretly they feel like they're part of a club that can say it. If you have a problem with the word being used by a certain race, its best to not tolerate the word from any race including our own.

Y'all should know I just took the opportunity to reference one of the legendary threads in our storied history :lol:

You white or just light skin? There's a big difference.
This Dominican rapper from New York made a "hot *****" remix. Do you see him as white or just light skin?
You can look white and still be "light skin", a persons phenotype often doesn't match their genotype, especially with incredibly mixed people like Latin Americans.  If La Casta was still around, just going on purely what we look like me, my siblings, and my mom would probably all be in different castes 
laugh.gif

Being "white" in Latin America is a class distinction just as much as it is a racial one, and that goes with being Indian and black as well.  It's why a lot of you dont understand Ninja's apprehensiveness in considering himself black. 

Ultimately it depends on your familial and country of origins history in whether you are truly "white" or not. 

But this dude is a light skin Dominican

Last edited:
I've definitely been called "N_ " during basketball games by either playing really good or because of an argument on the court :lol:

Something like "This Mexican N_ is pretty good". I just had to chuckle at that.

I'm white and I say it. If dudes don't like it they can test me. I stay strapped so it's all good. Most dudes ain't bout the life they claim.

So u gonna call a random black person a racial slur then when they get offended and mad u gonna shoot them?

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom