Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I just thought about this today

i dont wanna get old
frown.gif
and im only 19 turning 20 this December
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

i'll be turning 26 in november...so ehh

I turn 29 soon, and am dreading the Dirty 30.

But, I also believe that age is a state of mind. I feel mad young...

But, I also know the reality that I'm not.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I turn 29 soon, and am dreading the Dirty 30.

But, I also believe that age is a state of mind. I feel mad young...

But, I also know the reality that I'm not.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

i turn 25 tuesday and i am soooo dreading it. i wish i could go back to being 18
frown.gif

i turn 25 tuesday and i am soooo dreading it. i wish i could go back to being 18
frown.gif

Maybe I'm alone here, but my life has gotten progressively more fun/exciting as I've gotten older. I don't know if its just the fact that as I grow older I've become more in touch with exactly who I am and what I want out of life, but most of the issues I had with myself growing up have either gone away or I just don't care anymore. I can honestly say with a straight face that I'm pumped to see what life has in store when I'm 40

Maybe I'm alone here, but my life has gotten progressively more fun/exciting as I've gotten older. I don't know if its just the fact that as I grow older I've become more in touch with exactly who I am and what I want out of life, but most of the issues I had with myself growing up have either gone away or I just don't care anymore. I can honestly say with a straight face that I'm pumped to see what life has in store when I'm 40

My 20s were a 10 year long party. I mean that. A coast to coast, high/drunk, wet and smelly, sometimes out of the country party. It was all fun though. I'm still having fun, but my priorities and reality are way different now.

Back then if it wasn't about being faded, digging in some new @*!#, or blowing money on good times then I was not present for the occasion.

OP how do you not like being young? In your case youth is truly being wasted on the young. Go live my dude.

My 20s were a 10 year long party. I mean that. A coast to coast, high/drunk, wet and smelly, sometimes out of the country party. It was all fun though. I'm still having fun, but my priorities and reality are way different now.

Back then if it wasn't about being faded, digging in some new @*!#, or blowing money on good times then I was not present for the occasion.

OP how do you not like being young? In your case youth is truly being wasted on the young. Go live my dude.

OP,
I will gladly give you my 28 for your age, plus $5,000.  I'll even wash your car once a week for the next year.

OP,
I will gladly give you my 28 for your age, plus $5,000.  I'll even wash your car once a week for the next year.

don't rush the clock. i'm going on 33 and as good as life is now, my late teens and early 20's were awesome.

don't rush the clock. i'm going on 33 and as good as life is now, my late teens and early 20's were awesome.

Back
Top Bottom