Who else HATES the Police?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Don't have a problem with Moco cops, PG/College Park cops are complete pigs. A sitting CP cop pulled me over for tints. Yeah, I'm sure you weren't profiling my EVO @#%^$
What a waste of money getting it removed. 
Try driving a "hood" old american car
sick.gif

honestly ive never had any real bad experiences with cops but ive seen/heard enough to have a very negative view towards them

like me personally ive been lucky.....i speed all the time, ive been pulled over like 15 times and only ever got a ticket ONCE

and that was when i was driving my dads 430 going about 100 on the freeway and i cut off a cop
laugh.gif
total accident, i didnt see it was a cop car til the lights started flashing. you shoulda seen the absolute hatred coming from his eyes when he saw a 22 yr old driving it
laugh.gif
i could see a little glimmer of satisfaction when he asked if it was my car and i said no my dads

honestly ive never had any real bad experiences with cops but ive seen/heard enough to have a very negative view towards them

like me personally ive been lucky.....i speed all the time, ive been pulled over like 15 times and only ever got a ticket ONCE

and that was when i was driving my dads 430 going about 100 on the freeway and i cut off a cop
laugh.gif
total accident, i didnt see it was a cop car til the lights started flashing. you shoulda seen the absolute hatred coming from his eyes when he saw a 22 yr old driving it
laugh.gif
i could see a little glimmer of satisfaction when he asked if it was my car and i said no my dads

it dont matter how nice u talk to the police u got a white tee n a fitted/snapback on they gonna disrespect u
any color

it dont matter how nice u talk to the police u got a white tee n a fitted/snapback on they gonna disrespect u
any color

Originally Posted by innovazn2

fullerton/irvine cops are the biggest +**+! ever
Yeah, I used to live off Culver
sick.gif
I used to see someone get pulled over literally every time I drove down that street.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

fullerton/irvine cops are the biggest +**+! ever
Yeah, I used to live off Culver
sick.gif
I used to see someone get pulled over literally every time I drove down that street.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Cuffy

+*%@ em ALL, I don't like or respect any Police Officer. The damage they cause and bring to the community is far greater than the "good" they do. Giving that much power to people who are not mentally equipped to handle it will always lead to bad results. They do %+#% because they can, point blank. They pull you over because they can, they take property and money from you because they can, they search your %+#% because they can,.... and you better not be black. No matter what the race of the cop, anything is fair game when you get jammed up by an officer. As a 22 year old black male, i have been pulled over and stretched more times than I can remember for no reason at all, guns drawn on me, with 9 cops jumping out JUST FOR ME...in my +*$+%%+ driveway. My cousin just sued the cops after he got his $+% beat for "talking too much".

Its %+#%*% up that people who are supposed to be "public servants" harass and scare the people they are supposed to be protecting.
So, you dont like being generalized, but you are going to generalize all police officers......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

/thread. It's really pretty shortsighted to dismiss tens of thousands of people based off of your isolated experiences with a few cops. What If I made a post saying all *insert race* people were scum because the 10 times that I'd interacted with that race I had nothing but bad experiences? You know how dumb that sounds?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Cuffy

+*%@ em ALL, I don't like or respect any Police Officer. The damage they cause and bring to the community is far greater than the "good" they do. Giving that much power to people who are not mentally equipped to handle it will always lead to bad results. They do %+#% because they can, point blank. They pull you over because they can, they take property and money from you because they can, they search your %+#% because they can,.... and you better not be black. No matter what the race of the cop, anything is fair game when you get jammed up by an officer. As a 22 year old black male, i have been pulled over and stretched more times than I can remember for no reason at all, guns drawn on me, with 9 cops jumping out JUST FOR ME...in my +*$+%%+ driveway. My cousin just sued the cops after he got his $+% beat for "talking too much".

Its %+#%*% up that people who are supposed to be "public servants" harass and scare the people they are supposed to be protecting.
So, you dont like being generalized, but you are going to generalize all police officers......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

/thread. It's really pretty shortsighted to dismiss tens of thousands of people based off of your isolated experiences with a few cops. What If I made a post saying all *insert race* people were scum because the 10 times that I'd interacted with that race I had nothing but bad experiences? You know how dumb that sounds?
laugh.gif

hate the police. got rear ended and the lady drove off. got the license plate and called the cops. when they came to my house to look at my car i was told they wont do anything because its not enough damage. %**$ the cops. the dumb *$%@+ still drove off after knowingly hitting my car

hate the police. got rear ended and the lady drove off. got the license plate and called the cops. when they came to my house to look at my car i was told they wont do anything because its not enough damage. %**$ the cops. the dumb *$%@+ still drove off after knowingly hitting my car

The ignorance towards Police is crazy! Their the ones who protect you my man. Everybody hates the cops until they need them smh. You don't like or respect any of them? For the most part, their just doing their jobs. There's cool cops and then there's the ones that aren't. Everyone in life is like that, it just depends on the person so don't act like its just cops that are %+*#++*@. Pulling you over and giving you tickets, etc.. They have to meet a monthly quota son it's part of the job. Don't drive reckless or be an idiot and you'll be straight. People complain about the law but don't be an idiot and don't break it and everything will be straight. And if you're going to break it, at least don't be an idiot about it. Don't be ignorant to the people who better the community. Imagine what things would be like if there was no such thing as law enforcement. Most of the dudes who talk smack about cops wouldn't even feel comfortable in their own homes.

The ignorance towards Police is crazy! Their the ones who protect you my man. Everybody hates the cops until they need them smh. You don't like or respect any of them? For the most part, their just doing their jobs. There's cool cops and then there's the ones that aren't. Everyone in life is like that, it just depends on the person so don't act like its just cops that are %+*#++*@. Pulling you over and giving you tickets, etc.. They have to meet a monthly quota son it's part of the job. Don't drive reckless or be an idiot and you'll be straight. People complain about the law but don't be an idiot and don't break it and everything will be straight. And if you're going to break it, at least don't be an idiot about it. Don't be ignorant to the people who better the community. Imagine what things would be like if there was no such thing as law enforcement. Most of the dudes who talk smack about cops wouldn't even feel comfortable in their own homes.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thats wrong on his part, no doubt. You handled the situation really well, I would have done the same.
I'm not trying to say all cops are good, because thats not true but I do feel people just feel that way towards cops because thats how they were taught to believe.
it's not always the case but in some situations it's justified. about 10 years ago we had the rampart district scandal here in LA and hearing about unarmed amadou diallo getting shot back in 1999 it left an impression on me regarding law enforcement.

i know cops aren't supposed to be your friends and buddy buddy with you but one problem to me is that their out of touch with the communities they serve. alot of sheriffs in the los angeles area don't live anywhere near the area and just go do their job and go home which is usually far from the city they work in. 

when i was little their would be cops throwing footballs around to kids, talking to kids, talking to people in the neighborhood and interacting with them and letting the community know their regular people too and i think it did alot. people in the area have more of a level of trust with the cops because it seemed like they were actually interested in the area they were sworn to protect and serve.

i know some people who hate the police just because they won't let them commit crimes and their reasoning is stupid.

for me, i'm always respectful to them because i know things are usually quicker that way and if i didn't do anything or have anything on me i don't have nothing to worry about, but it gets under my skin when they stop me just to stop me thinking they'll get lucky and find something on me and that i won't ask questions like im completely naive.

eek.gif
I'm amazed that the cops actually would hang out with the people in the area. That seems like a really good thing to have.
I'm also amazed because I thought you were from NYC

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thats wrong on his part, no doubt. You handled the situation really well, I would have done the same.
I'm not trying to say all cops are good, because thats not true but I do feel people just feel that way towards cops because thats how they were taught to believe.
it's not always the case but in some situations it's justified. about 10 years ago we had the rampart district scandal here in LA and hearing about unarmed amadou diallo getting shot back in 1999 it left an impression on me regarding law enforcement.

i know cops aren't supposed to be your friends and buddy buddy with you but one problem to me is that their out of touch with the communities they serve. alot of sheriffs in the los angeles area don't live anywhere near the area and just go do their job and go home which is usually far from the city they work in. 

when i was little their would be cops throwing footballs around to kids, talking to kids, talking to people in the neighborhood and interacting with them and letting the community know their regular people too and i think it did alot. people in the area have more of a level of trust with the cops because it seemed like they were actually interested in the area they were sworn to protect and serve.

i know some people who hate the police just because they won't let them commit crimes and their reasoning is stupid.

for me, i'm always respectful to them because i know things are usually quicker that way and if i didn't do anything or have anything on me i don't have nothing to worry about, but it gets under my skin when they stop me just to stop me thinking they'll get lucky and find something on me and that i won't ask questions like im completely naive.

eek.gif
I'm amazed that the cops actually would hang out with the people in the area. That seems like a really good thing to have.
I'm also amazed because I thought you were from NYC

A lot of police officers are racists, a lot of them enjoy having control over others, some are corrupt and yet, many are just people trying to make a living. In today's economy, in often times the case, the only full time jobs that are secure and that pay well enough for you to be able to afford to not live with mom and dad are in law enforcement. Unless you are a drug dealer, entertainer, have a trust fund or graduated from an Ivy League MBA or JD program, there just are not many jobs that pay more than 40k per year and that are secure. So many cops are just average people forced to implement dumb laws.

A lot of police officers are racists, a lot of them enjoy having control over others, some are corrupt and yet, many are just people trying to make a living. In today's economy, in often times the case, the only full time jobs that are secure and that pay well enough for you to be able to afford to not live with mom and dad are in law enforcement. Unless you are a drug dealer, entertainer, have a trust fund or graduated from an Ivy League MBA or JD program, there just are not many jobs that pay more than 40k per year and that are secure. So many cops are just average people forced to implement dumb laws.

I saw that Rex had posted, and was curious to see how many paragraphs it was gonna be this time. Disappointed that it was only one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good points though.

I saw that Rex had posted, and was curious to see how many paragraphs it was gonna be this time. Disappointed that it was only one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good points though.

Back
Top Bottom