Who else is afraid to unDS their kicks

I dunno even know why I came in here. People are dying, kids are starving, your girlfriend is probably cheating on you right now with the dude wearing the sneakers your scared to "UNDS". The Fu** you buy them for?! Your suppose to be a "fan" of Michael Jordan, wear the damn shoes, can't stand people that don't wear there sneakers. Most a pair of Jordans excluding the limited ones can resell for are about $250-$350 dollars. If you so dearly love that one pair your afraid to "UNDS" and you can't afford a second, you need to sit down take a look at your life and get off Niketalk. 
Totally agreed!!

he was talkin about me :frown:

*goes and snuggles my entire DS collection of 12000 pairs*

and rocks my Jesus cruisers to the mall so i dont ruin my Js that nobody else can see lmao

Sometimes I just want to make them last longer by not wearing them. I only wear one pair for a month or so.

Plan on first wear since bought in 2 weeks

CO-SIGN!
I dunno even know why I came in here. People are dying, kids are starving, your girlfriend is probably cheating on you right now with the dude wearing the sneakers your scared to "UNDS". The Fu** you buy them for?! Your suppose to be a "fan" of Michael Jordan, wear the damn shoes, can't stand people that don't wear there sneakers. Most a pair of Jordans excluding the limited ones can resell for are about $250-$350 dollars. If you so dearly love that one pair your afraid to "UNDS" and you can't afford a second, you need to sit down take a look at your life and get off Niketalk. 

Sometimes I just want to make them last longer by not wearing them. I only wear one pair for a month or so.
I seriously wear something out of my collection every single day. If I burn through a pair, they can be replaced. It's not the end of the world. Some of these younger kids will learn this one day. I don't enjoy the amount of money it costs. But I love these retro's and will keep paying the money. It is what it is.

I seriously wear something out of my collection every single day. If I burn through a pair, they can be replaced. It's not the end of the world. Some of these younger kids will learn this one day. I don't enjoy the amount of money it costs. But I love these retro's and will keep paying the money. It is what it is.
This. Truth, been doing it since I was 15 about to be 25, if you mess em up hit the bay. People dont realize that some of us LIKE resellers, if they dont wait in the cold, rain, snow, heat waves for us who will? 

Shooot! I still rock mine right out of the store once they get rung up. The only J's I don't unDS are my back ups until my first pairs are beat or worn considerably.

why should i be afraid to wear something thats rightfully mine. all those icys soles turn yellow. midsoles crack and evenutally crumble in time.Take pride in ur shoes and wear them gents

Damn been a minute since i've been in this thread. For those who replied to me don't get it twisted. I rock my shts. Just was curious if they were interchangeable cause i haven't heard of the shields before.

Rock em and stock em.

Always need a backup pair of my favorites for the future. I'm trying to cop backups of all of m favorite pairs right now so I can stop buying air jordans all together within the next year

I wear all my shoes, period. I don't even have enough money to have doubles and I still wear each and every one of my shoes. I don't know how some people can keep a DS pair for so many years,  I get anxious to wear my shoes it's always that temptation so I can never keep a pair DS for long. As much as most of us spend on our kicks, it'll be such a waste not putting them into use and not wearing them. Enjoy them on your feet. It does nothing sitting in the closet collecting dust till the day you die.

Last edited:
I don't even understand people that don't unDS their shoes. Don't be scared to mess em up, just take care of em. Wear ForceShields and clean em (including the bottom) after every wear. That's what I do and all my joints could still pass for DS. I may be a little OCD on how I clean my shoes, but don't get it twisted...I WILL wear them!!!

Sometimes I just don't get time to wear all my shoes. Eventually I do tho. I never cop with the intention to keep on ice. Currently have 7 pairs that I have yet to unDS and have released within the last year.

LOL I have UnDS anxiety sometimes too. I have a set rotation of kicks I wear on the regular & UnDS kicks every so often. It's actually why I almost prefer buying VNDS kicks (if the price is right) b/c then that anxiety isn't there. Weather also plays a big part in it b/c I'm always waiting for the right occasion & weather to wear them & as they pile up it gets kinda hard.

Grapes and Bred 11's on ice because I won't everybody to wear theirs and pull mine out prolly like 4-5 months later and they be crispy.

I'm not afraid to unDS my shoe, I just wait for the right moments. I haven't worn my grapes yet. I plan to, but I don't want to waste wearing them to a random trip to the mall, or by going to my friend's house. I want to wear them on an important day, like when I'm with my girl best friend, or If I'm heading to a party. & no bad weather in the forefront

I dont get how people can buy shoes just to keep DS. I see it all the time in threads when something gets re released you see people say "Still got mine on ice" "Still got mine DS" Like its supposed to impress you or something. I got much more respect seeing people ROCK their kicks. I see dudes down at the courts playin in wolf grey 5s another dude balling in the 1s. To me thats way more dope than just buying a shoe to say you got it DS and just let it rot in some closet.

Im not saying you got to take your DS space jams and play ball in em or take your DS aquas and go jumping through puddles but just rock the dang things. You never know whats going to happen in life. Life is so much bigger than sneakers.

At the end of the day though, its your money and your belongings and you can do as you please with them. If you just want to stock its your choice, if you just want to rock its your choice.

Last edited:
Only kicks i get scared to UN DS are 1's. Crease city!! But still do. It gets easier after youve been collecting for while ive found

^^^yep. da only kicks i have ds are the royal 1s from dis year. dey crease easy and it doesnt help i had to go up a size. i will inds when da right time comes and i cop some insoles. to lessen the creases

Back
Top Bottom