Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I did last night.

I told her to call me today if we workin things out
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
This the flight attendant chick right?

Her cooking was on point.
haha glad she's back in the mix.. and I think about contacting my ex all the time.. but then I don't. 

Actually, nah... I messed that up beyond the point where I'm willing to even discuss it. This is another girl...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by thacamel

Here's my problem. I met my ex-wife 11 years ago, I was 20. She was 18. We dated for 3 years, off and on, before she got pregnant. In August of 05, Katrina hit here, and most of our city was destroyed. We already had problems, and trying to work while the Gulf Coast was rebuilt made it worse. I was distant, worked alot, and didn't spend much time with her, and she ended up meeting someone else, and we split in January 06, after 6 years together. We have joint custody of our son. She ended up marrying the guy she left me for, and I met someone and ended up getting married in 0ctober 08. She eventually got pregnant, and now we have a 16 month old daughter. My son with my ex wife is 7. My ex wife has recently made it known that she wants to leave her husband, and try to reconcile. I feel the same way, and desperately want to make it work with the ex, but I can't see how I can leave my 16 month old daughter, who needs me, to go back to my ex. My dad says if I wanna leave, I need to just be a man, leave my wife, and be there for my daughter at all times. I just can't see leaving her at such a critical age of her life. I'd rather be unhappy than her be. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get that off my chest, and this is only place where I can type all this and no one knows me lol

even though i dont know the whole story.
but bro that sounds selfish as hell. you gonna leave your current wife and your daughter to rekindle an old flame
grin.gif
i agree
Coming from a child of divorce.  I am 24 now.  My Mom and Dad separated when i was 6.

I am glad they did.  I would rather have both of my parents happy then to stay together for the kids.  That could build resentment against your own children in the future too.  You only have one life to live (corny i know) but you have to take chances to live it as happily as you can.  Your kid will grow up and be fine.  Just stay in her life and help her out whenever she needs it. 

GL though

I have been speaking to my ex...I regret it because I fele as though I did more damage by coming back to make sure I was still on her mind and now Im in her heart again but she isnt in mine. I have no intention of getting back with her but thats what she really wants.

My ex tried me a couple of weeks ago.. Lol... Told her I moved on and it's only been 2 months... She was hurt and I don't even give a &$@&.... She should have did what she had to do to keep me happy when she had me.... I never go back... Not even to smash ! That's just me though.....

i can honestly say i miss no girl i used to mess with or date or ever had feelings for. sorry guys.
frown.gif

I do it all the time...when Im drunk.
Drunk + sex w/ ex=the best
No remorse on my end.
pimp.gif

But, don't try your hand at re-hashing a meaningful relationship.

Originally Posted by pookieman

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

I am not sure if I regret this....
tired.gif

<Kayne>18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car crib is bigger than his...

18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?</Kayne>

Originally Posted by pookieman

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I am not sure if I regret this....[/color]

SMFH My fellow macks, never follow the ways of a suckaa like this fool.
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color][color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color]

mine hit me up a few weeks back...(smh at having the same number for 7 years)
we talked a little bit but he shortly reminded me why i despise him
so hopefully that was the last time
smile.gif

I did it.

Just wanted to see how she was doing.

It isn't even about trying to make it work.

Some people are just better as friends than they are as girlfriend or boyfriend. That's the something missing.

^ i'm trying to be friends with mine and it's really hard because i still have feelings man. you need some space first

I was with my girl for 7 years off and on but we were mostly together. I wish i could explain to you guys how and why we broke up but you wouldn't understand it was mostly over her spiritual/religion stuff she does. She was Indian her parents were straight from India and im not Indian, We were almost gonna get married. Her family could and would never accept me because im not Indian, We broke up back in Jan of this year and then back together in march but we both had a long talk in June and its been over since then for good. She said it would be better for both of us to jus go our separate way and life would be a lil easier for us both. I haven't spoke to her since then and its been killing me. I still go out on the weekends and smash other chicks but i still cant ever get her out of my mind, It sucks cuz i ask my self will i ever get over her? Im 26 now and i feel like im almost too old to be getting drunk and going out to clubs every weekend lol

i miss the hell out of mine. it's been a few months, but even after we weren't together.. we would still hang out & i would still be doing boyfriend stuff; it would be off and on. she hit me up at 5am telling me to come over a few weeks ago, i did.. but she acts like that never happened; if i called her that late.. she would flip out on me.

feelsbadman.

.. i still talk to her too,
30t6p3b.gif
i can't get away from her.

edit:

Originally Posted by jthagreat

"To get over the old girl you gotta get a new one"
i smashed a new chick within the first week we weren't together.. it made me miss her even more.

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom