Who else is ready for a XVII retro?

I wear my CDP XVII's very rarely but IMO the suede on those looks better than the leather OG's

I wear my CDP XVII's very rarely but IMO the suede on those looks better than the leather OG's

I made a playoff, a cool grey (real cg not that silver/lt graphite/wolf grey stuff), A usa/fiba/olympic and a white black and true red version with paint and the templates from the art section. Ill try to post pics.

I made a playoff, a cool grey (real cg not that silver/lt graphite/wolf grey stuff), A usa/fiba/olympic and a white black and true red version with paint and the templates from the art section. Ill try to post pics.

YES RETRO THESE PLEASE. I STILL HAVE A WORN ONCE PAIR OF COLLEGE BLUES. I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP WHITE/REDS AND LIGHTNING LOWS.

YES RETRO THESE PLEASE. I STILL HAVE A WORN ONCE PAIR OF COLLEGE BLUES. I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP WHITE/REDS AND LIGHTNING LOWS.

192517792.jpg

Only one I could find.

nah dont release em
still got my white/red ds, and the coppers and college blues in great condition
so im good for nowww

nah dont release em
still got my white/red ds, and the coppers and college blues in great condition
so im good for nowww

memories of mike bibby hitting that shot in the playoffs wearing the black/chrome lows...
i want the college blues and croc/coppers!

memories of mike bibby hitting that shot in the playoffs wearing the black/chrome lows...
i want the college blues and croc/coppers!

I just wish the metal on the mid's was flashy like the lows. Lightnings are crack too.

Anyone got any more Bulls PS?

I just wish the metal on the mid's was flashy like the lows. Lightnings are crack too.

Anyone got any more Bulls PS?

I remember coppin the red and white XVII with the brief case and CD-ROM for like 2 bills (a month early tho) lol

I remember coppin the red and white XVII with the brief case and CD-ROM for like 2 bills (a month early tho) lol

Back
Top Bottom