Who has experience bagging married women?

Unless they're interns too.. YNS but
indifferent.gif
because they'remarried

my pops called me one day out of the blue, and the first thing he said was not to *$@% a married woman.

i asked him if he did and he said no, not lately.
laugh.gif

just asking if it was even possible......im only 19 and the thoughts ran thru my mind

She was engaged...I had no clue she was until I seen her the following week with her Fiance
smh.gif

She was a cougar too...shorty straight seduced my young and naive ##%
laugh.gif

It's possible and very, very fun until it catches up with you and you have to pay the consequences.
I speak from experience. But if I was 19 again I'd probably do it again.
smh.gif

OP remember Karma is a !*#@* so when your wife +!%%! another dude remember KARMA. Its only ok if you didnt know

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

She was engaged...I had no clue she was until I seen her the following week with her Fiance
smh.gif

She was a cougar too...shorty straight seduced my young and naive ##%
laugh.gif

+ a kid .... but she wasnt a cougar, she was 29.

OP dont do it , you dont know whats in the other mans heart ... this dude could be clockin her , peep yall do something funny and come up to you with the cal . trust fam , there have been times in the past where a cheating wife's husband murks the dudeshes cheating with off . havent you ever watched the movie Unfaithful ?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

OP remember Karma is a !*#@* so when your wife +!%%! another dude remember KARMA. Its only ok if you didnt know
Ok so Karma is the reason why people cheat....

Back
Top Bottom