Who has experience bagging married women?

what if some scumbag tried bagging your mom?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by youngcal

Several at my summer internship. Anybody?
the hell is wrong with you fam? shes MARRIED
smh.gif
And remember OP, some husbands actually love their wives ... which means they'll come after you -- not her.
indifferent.gif

anyone who has a BF, Fiance or Husband is a no-go .

everyone else is a moving target.

have some morals.

wth yall talking bout boinking a married woman is one of my fantasys. go for it OP.

keep the tooly ready tho.

if i was her husband and found out i would find you and beat the %*@% out of your scrawny 19 y.o @##

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't deliberately go after a married chick, but if she's putting inwork for my attention and has a nice income, I'm gonna reap the benefits.[/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

OP remember Karma is a !*#@* so when your wife +!%%! another dude remember KARMA. Its only ok if you didnt know
Ok so Karma is the reason why people cheat....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

OP remember Karma is a !*#@* so when your wife +!%%! another dude remember KARMA. Its only ok if you didnt know
Ok so Karma is the reason why people cheat....

Not really vbut what goes around ocmes around

wait hold up, why yall acting like sleezy women dont cheat on their husbands every day and now this guys the devil for tryna score???? cmon !!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

wait hold up, why yall acting like sleezy women dont cheat on their husbands every day and now this guys the devil for tryna score???? cmon !!!!

why you acting like you really got a beemer with that avy?

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

why you acting like you really got a beemer with that avy?

oh you a hater

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

anyone who has a BF, Fiance or Husband is a no-go .

everyone else is a moving target.

have some morals.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

2k9 dudes r ruthless with there cuffin

dudes r cuffin girls who get around,gold diggers or a degenerate just to keep her around
smh.gif
, you cant expect a great outcome if you go this route

Originally Posted by youngcal

just asking if it was even possible......im only 19 and the thoughts ran thru my mind
I'm your age & i got this older married one sliding thru tomorrow again
tongue.gif

& will say this you can do it also my brotha

Niketalk helped also ....can i borrow u?
roll.gif

Btw camron said it the best

dude just think about your mom, or your future wifey or your sister ... smh @ dudes thinking they're cool doing that

Married women bag you

I will never go after a mans wife, but if she throwing it at me, I'll be damned if I don't catch it

Some of these dudes need to hold their wife accountable its not like I took the !%+#%

smh.gif
at these dudes talking about what if it was your wife, sister, or your mom

I would hope they would have enough respect and love for their husbands to not throw the !%!%$ at the first new dude they see.

regardless if they throwing it at you or not, have some @+%%@#@ morals.

infidelity is common, so of course a married or wifed chick throwing the P is not something thats just super rare at all. id even say in 09 +@**# halfwaycommon.

that said, there's just a certain line. there are tons of chicks in the world waiting to get poked. just pass and move on to the next one. dudes arejust reckless and dont care anymore

every time I venture into general out of boredom, I am reminded why I stay out of here. it's always the same "YNS" "smash""swag" "nohomo"

Back
Top Bottom