Who has experience bagging married women?

Man if the chick is persuing you and is DTF, I don't see why you guys would have all these moral hangups. Chick is obviously a wifed up $$%!, so why nottake advantage. My boy stays messing with older chicks, and from what he told me they are less headache to deal with then these younger chicks, siince theyknow exactly what they want and dont try to play games or beat around the bush or nothing.

i wouldn't mind doing it at 22, but i aint trying to ruin anybodies life so when it came down to it, probably not.
and i would kill somebody if that ever happened to me someday when im married. maybe drown.

You do not mess with someone's wife. SMH at ya'll.

All of you messing with married woman...Watch. It's gonna happen to ya'll when you're married.

"Oh, I'm NEVER gonna get married"

Yea...okay.

laugh.gif
Nah, but I bad a lady that was engaged. She was 35, I was 23. She married ol' boy though. If only he knew....
laugh.gif

ask this kid if it was worth it

Deputy allegedly tried to castrate wife's lover

From wire reports
Posted: 10/02/2008 09:46:36 AM PDT

SANTA ANA - A Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy was charged with torture and other felonies today for allegedly sexually assaulting his wife and brutally beating the 23-year-old Irvine man she was having an affair with, then ordering his spouse to castrate her lover -- which she pretended to do.

Robert Avery McClain, 34, a soon-to-be-fired probationary deputy at the Twin Towers jail in downtown Los Angeles, had been scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon, but he was taken to a hospital on Tuesday, said Jim Amormino of the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

McClain was transferred "on the advice of medical personnel," but Amormino did not know the reason. He said McClain had been under 24-hour monitoring. Amormino described the hospitalization as a non-life-threatening situation.

McClain was charged with one felony count each of aggravated mayhem, torture, sodomy by force with great bodily injury, along with sentencing enhancements for personal use of a deadly weapon, great bodily injury to a sexual assault victim and the use of a deadly weapon during a sexual offense, said Farrah Emami of the Orange County District Attorney's Office.

McClain, who is being held in lieu of $1 million bail, faces up to life in prison if convicted.

Emami said prosecutors will ask that he be held without bail when McClain eventually appears in court.

McClain's wife, whose name has been withheld, told her husband Sunday that she was going
to leave him for a 23-year-old man who lives in an Irvine apartment complex, where she works in the leasing office.

McClain, who has four children with his wife, asked the woman to take him to meet the young man, who was identified in media reports as Michael Heflin, Emami said.

The two of them went to the young man's apartment about 10 p.m., but McClain then led the pair to the leasing office, which has a kitchenette area, Emami said.

McClain began arguing with them, then repeatedly punched and kicked both victims before taking out a knife and forcing both to undress at knifepoint, while he also undressed, Emami said.

Prosecutors claim McClain unsuccessfully ordered his wife to orally copulate both him and Heflin, then gave the woman the knife and instructed her to castrate Heflin.

She fearfully pretended to follow his instructions, Emami said. Heflin suffered several wounds to the groin area, police said.

McClain then used the knife to repeatedly slice Heflin's face, Emami said.

The former deputy left Heflin at the scene and took his wife with him against her will, she said. Once they left the leasing office, he allegedly forcibly sodomized the woman, chopped off her hair with the knife and ultimately drove her back to their Irvine home, Emami said.

Around 5 a.m. Monday, she was able to leave the house with her four children and drove to a nearby hospital. A cleaning crew found Heflin in the leasing office and called 911. Both victims are expected to survive, Emami said.

The young man's father, Chris Heflin, told the Los Angeles Times that his son's face was so badly disfigured that he was hardly recognizable and would require reconstructive surgery.

Chris Heflin said his son had told him earlier that he had fallen for a married woman.

"He said she was beautiful. I couldn't talk him out of it, and I tried three or four times," the father said.

According to jail records, McClain is 6-foot-1 and weighs 216 pounds. Michael Heflin is 5-foot-11 and weighs 140 pounds, his father said.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_10618894

laugh.gif
That's just sour grapes. Ol' boy was probably whack in bed, and could satisfy his wife, so she linked up with young dude.

pimp.gif
got an engaged chick 4 yrs. older than me last spring (knew her fromschool). Well worth it and it only happened a couple times.

4a5154e591a025e8d459ac9f8f7e07a0dccbad6.gif
Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I did have relationship wit ha an older women who was in a marriage that was falling apart because the husband was immature and was cheating on her.

The women was 30 and her husband dumb, immature, had ADD and could not hold a conversation and if he did it would be about Star Wars or Skateboarding or stuff that girls usually do not care about very much. He had a good job because his dad was successful in Hollywood so the couple moved to my neighborhoods and every was social and over the first summer their myself and Jenny hit it off as friends because she finally had someone with whom she could enjoy grown up conversations. I have deep voice, a great command of the language and can talk about a variety of subjects and that turned her on in no time. The main reason it became a physical thing was because her husband would be gone for large blocs of time and he was chronically unfaithful.

Sex with a women that age is out of this world and is the most satisfying partner in my life before or since. She was a Cali chick who was in good shape but was not so lean that she lacked curves, she had just the right amount of fat on her body, no cellulite but very jiggly. Before her I was an inexperienced lover and my partners were usually less experienced which smashing climaxing wonderful all on its own. It can be so much better when your partner knows how to manipulate your mind and your body and not just your junk. When we would go out she would always keep me on edge and full on anticipation. Even though we talked about many things, she would make sure that something sexual would be slipped in the conversation at random intervals. She would say he she wants and needs me and would describe my own body in detail and what she liked abut it, it very exacting detail. In the bedroom she would have me do it extremely roughly sometimes, sometimes we would go for hours and she would have been stop and cool down a bit and continue. She was more than just a smash buddy she was a lover and a great one at that.

Eighteen year old girls, no matter how hot just do not have the skill to know a man's mind and body to the point that she can cause him to see stars with his eyes open, to make the foot curl more than most guys' toes curl, to make what you normally feel in the groin be now be felt out through the hip bones and in the inner thighs and lower belly, to make your butt and ham stings and entire back and shoulders and base of the neck spasm, to make the legs quiver so much that you just have to collapse onto the bed and cannot arise for a long while. That is what married or women in their late 20's and early 30's can do. Cougars are legit. I would just advise caution with married women, although typically if you can get a married women it is because the marriage is doomed and it is usually the man's fault.

it's a cycle

dudes are cuffing jump offs forcing the girls to put there jump off activities on hold,that's why when they hit 30 they quit all the games they play andare quick to opt out cause they know there time is running out

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man if the chick is persuing you and is DTF, I don't see why you guys would have all these moral hangups. Chick is obviously a wifed up $$%!, so why not take advantage. My boy stays messing with older chicks, and from what he told me they are less headache to deal with then these younger chicks, siince they know exactly what they want and dont try to play games or beat around the bush or nothing.

eh its more the possible reprecussions that would hold me back. women think with their hearts at times and at any given time that broad can confesseverything to her husband and i don't want no psycho guy looking for me.

ive slept with girls that had boyfriends and didn't feel any type of guilt at all. i'm not the type thats going to openly pursue a girl in arelationship or hit her with any forget your man type stuff, ill just play my position and let her come to me and throw it vag at me just because i don'twant to feel like i'm the one who caused her to cheat.

i probably wouldn't sleep with no girls in relationships anymore though just because i don't want to deal with the reprecussions and i wouldn'twant that stuff to happen to me.

i would , its not my fault her hubby isnt doing her right . Im would not be forcing her to do a dam thing , she can make up hert own mind .

Back
Top Bottom