WHO IN NT HAS THE BEST COLLECTION

I WANNA SEE SUM PIXS OF THE ONE WHO HAS THE BEST COLLECTION HERE IN NIKETALK AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HIS SCREENNAME DEN PUT IT AND SHOW HIS PICTURES
happy.gif

Me. LOL.

Seriously though, there are so many people on here with amazing collections.

You can't really say who has "Best Collection". Everyone has their own opinion on what they like and don't like.

Originally Posted by s dubl

You can't really say who has "Best Collection". Everyone has their own opinion on what they like and don't like.

TRUE...its just all on what you're into

Best collection could be interpeted many ways by different people, but it would nice to know say, who has the most pairs, rarest PE collection, most OG's,most jordans, etc...I know alot of the mods on here have some fire for sure
pimp.gif

I've only seen Jay Jones IX collection never the whole thing if there is one someone should post the link...but my favorite collection has to be Acervan316thats my motivation right there

If your talking about quantity of shoes, I'd say ijapino.

I have two pairs of White/Celtic dunk Hi's. Celtic... not clover and size 12 too! I don't know anyone else who has that in their collection. I guess Ihave the best collection. ha-ha.

Seriously though... AirRev, Pat (sold), or Hiro.

like what most people are saying in this thread, you can't really judge who has the "best" collection. I enjoy seeing the variety in eachcollection post whether it be a mix of everything or all jordans, air maxes, ones, sbs, etc.... I think its important to do it for the love and not to try toimpress people. With that said though, NT has some of the most impressive collections in the world. Just go through this section and check it out foryourself.

<>

Agreed. A lot of people will say Jay Jones though. I havn't even seen his entire collection, i doubt really anyone has, but I would say he has close to thebest.

Well, 'best' is in the eye of the beholder as always. I like TimCity's and ShortyC94's collections the most personally, cause theres alot ofvintage stuff and they actually wear it. I think best collection ever award would have to go to the nike product archive (im sure they have one somewhere) heh.On here tho I think youd have to be more specific, aka quantity of shoes, rarity, jordans, player excusives, vintage, etc ad infinitum. Its one of thosequestions theres no easy answer to imo.

"Ya Mom!'...

Anyone remember when that was the response when you couldnt think of anything better to say when you just got killed! LOL

Ya it differs from person to person..I think some of the best collections are the most diverse

Back
Top Bottom