pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
GET'S MY VOTE!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

there's alot of ppl who has some sick collection here
pimp.gif
thats wats up but jay jones he must be the one with the best collection because his name keeps coming up lol

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

like what most people are saying in this thread, you can't really judge who has the "best" collection. I enjoy seeing the variety in each collection post whether it be a mix of everything or all jordans, air maxes, ones, sbs, etc.... I think its important to do it for the love and not to try to impress people. With that said though, NT has some of the most impressive collections in the world. Just go through this section and check it out for yourself.

<>

agree, i like to see a variety of shoes and brands even. But there are plenty of people who dont post their shoes or care to. But best collection is such arelative term. And now you see these people doing youtube videos, posing like playmates in magazines run by people who never had a passion for shoes, andsneaker contests. Whats the point? To have people envy you? To have people post smoking smiley faces next to your name? To say " i am the king of",or refer to buying shoes as "the shoe game"...If you are into shoes for the passion then your own collection is the best collection because its yousand personel to you. Just getting back on NT after some years off there seems to be more a focus on competition and limited product that you dont really likebut its now a numbers driven purchase versus "i like this shoe, i dont care where its sold, how many are made, so im going to buy it". Having thebest shoe collection is like having the best Pez collection. Its not something you want to put out there, proclaim, or brag about and at the end of the day itsa very strange thing to do.

does this look like sneakerplay to you??? nah j/p but for real idk how to judge this one i know sole supreme and dalitso are in the running

How about you re-phrase your question to: '[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]'Whose collection does NT RESPECT the most?''[/color]

Then you will see a different kind of response from all of us.

It's not about ''the best.'' It's about respecting each other's passion for a ''hobby'' that used to be just that-- a hobby. We have collected sneakers for [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]years[/color] and love sneakers for many different reasons-- not because it was cool or for how much they [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]could[/color] be worth in the future.

I've been criticized, teased and questioned for spending so much money on ''just shoes'' over the years that I thought I was strange for a,seemingly, rare passion that nobody else had. But, when NT came online, I found that I was not the only one [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]and I was part of a culture.[/color]

So, to answer your question, [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]I respect[/color] several collections:
Jay Jones
Solesupreme
Joerdan23
Acervan316
PO2345
ijapino
Crisone
RUDOLPH1996
visreal
T21D
Ucasta
J-hunterTwOThReE
kapepper
kaizer5oze
Sickickz23
ucdavisaggie8531

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]and many more.[/color]

Let's remember. NT isn't about ''one-upping'' each other or whose is the best. It's a community to share our passion for the shoes,the stories behind them and how each of us is different in our likes and dislikes. We should be clapping our hands in applause when we share -- even if some ofthem are not to our taste. Because this is a culture that is unique and embraces everybody's take on what they like.

It ain't ''a game.'' [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]It's a love.[/color]

Originally Posted by cronicmole

I've only seen Jay Jones IX collection never the whole thing if there is one someone should post the link...but my favorite collection has to be Acervan316 thats my motivation right there

fam we havent even seen Jay's entire collection and even when he decides to post some pictures you know your in for a treat.
So i would have to say that my man Jay Jones has the best collection out here on NT.

-Tyler

well said DanManns
almost the same words of how Joe (Joerdan 23) describes his sneakercollection= pure passion

jay jones has in fact posted his whole collection in the past. this was years ago back when niketalk was more simple and we would post everything in the jordanforum, (legit checks, pick up posts, sneaker collections, etc.) This was when Ijapino used to do those weekly jordan posts first, and right after in a page ortwo we would see his. His collection is super deep with multiples or all the ogs and retros. he hasnt posted anything recently but i can only imagine with that9 post he made. especially since in the last 4 or 5 years the number of different jordan brand PEs made has more than tripled. i have have his pics of hisfirst collection post in my files but i dont believe he would want me to post them but how can you forget those huge white sheets covering the walls andtables. Thank you all for my recognition but jay jones gets my vote.

I remember seeing jay jones collection back in 2001 or 2002.I've been lurking niketalk since 2001 , but I then decided to join niketalk back in november of2007.And I do remember seeing jay jones air jordan 1 collection which was breathtaking. But like DannManns said its a culture not a shoegame.

Everyone has a DOPE SOLID collection .... Everyone has there own taste . I dont think you can someone has a better collection then another ... Everyones isDOPE .

Some of these people mentioned have decent kicks and respectable collections, but there are a few people you guys may have forgotten about. Spursnipersevenhas a collection that would definately challenge ANY, CGJ has the single most sought after shoe out there and some of the most rare kicks and Crownt, who isrelatively new would probably break some of you guy's hearts with his kicks.

I have to go with the local homie rudolph1996.

But there is another guy from the DMV, cant remember his name, but he won the sneaker battle in AC a few years back.

maybe when mentioning a name you can expand a bit on why they are theee best or what a collection means to you so everyone can get an idea of each individualsdefinition and perspective. Or atleast help me out a bit because i have no idea who most of those being named are. But this is an interesting threadnonetheless.

i think that sport freak has a sick nike sb collection

but overall, dot hate me for spelling

aceervan316
solesupreme who has prolly the best collection in the world
corgieshoe!
phase2x
flipkicks

For most of the responses the title should be changed to "Who Has The Best Jordan Collection?"

Back
Top Bottom